Beeny's Restoration

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sly

HI all
just looked at Beeny's restoration T.V programme and saw an, ornamental plaster expert make a hole in the ceiling,look at the dust and tell the age of the ceiling can that be possible ?

Any **** can make themselves look good on TV, if the house is Georgian then its a good chance the ceiling is.

What about makin a hole in Sarah Beeny, that girls got a proper top set,:flapper: they don't call me a spread for nowt.

You must be bored salty..........diggin these old threads up marra..........:RpS_thumbup:

Haha, a necromancer..
Had to chuckle though, another is 'Got a fanny like a bulldog chewing porridge' :RpS_laugh:

proper sick arty marra holidays after tommorow, i'll be going mental mate

keep off them stray websites if ya surfing while bored..many a time ive been researching on the BG website and the next thing some bird on a webcam pops up with nowt on................maybe the BG website has been cloaned..........:RpS_unsure:

does the BG stand for big gash arti cos that would explain the whole naked bird thing

that or Big Girls? I reckon theres more to this tale like arty....so did you pay her a few hundred quid for a quick nipple slip then haha

does the BG stand for big gash arti cos that would explain the whole naked bird thing

Ner marra. i was doing some proper research and you know how these stray things pop up when ya surfing...........:RpS_blushing:
that or Big Girls? I reckon theres more to this tale like arty....so did you pay her a few hundred quid for a quick nipple slip then haha

im too tight to pay for it marra been a proper northerner and that

haha with you on that one marra would rather lick sandpaper than pay for a young asian bird to get her tits out for 40 quid or whatever it is. but just for a heads up drop me a pm with these dodgey websites haha

Status
Not open for further replies.