Been let down on a machine was buying so am bk again anyone got one

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, where are you based and are you looking for new or used?

We have a range of new, used and hire machines available

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Just as much of a description as last night ..... At least say what machine u were gunna get to give a bit of a idea ???

Sorry about been short am a shy lad I got a lot of mono work on so after something mainly for that Iv used a utiform in the past but myself I find it abit ov a ball ach towing it about and what not so just after something smaller that can easily get in and out of van my jobs are not massive mainly gable ends 60-70 meter tops just fed up off hand applying now takes too long at my age not massively up on any other machines on the market so open to suggestions I was told the one I was going to get could be used for spraying plaster too which is a plus but mainly want it for rendering cheers

Sorry about been short am a shy lad I got a lot of mono work on so after something mainly for that Iv used a utiform in the past but myself I find it abit ov a ball ach towing it about and what not so just after something smaller that can easily get in and out of van my jobs are not massive mainly gable ends 60-70 meter tops just fed up off hand applying now takes too long at my age not massively up on any other machines on the market so open to suggestions I was told the one I was going to get could be used for spraying plaster too which is a plus but mainly want it for rendering cheers

Give Ian jones @ pftwales a phone mate.he might be able to sort you one.
Good bit of kit the rotmo

Status
Not open for further replies.