beads

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyman

Hi, clearing out the stores this weekend and as no longer in the trade i have the following to get rid of, 50 x 15mm white bellcast 3m (dbp) 32 x 15mm white angles 3m (dbp) 43 x 10mm white stops 2.4m, 27 x 15mm angles in cream 3m (dbp) and 5 x 15mm angles in cream 3m (dbp) all been in racks layed flat so no bananas! Looking for £150 the lot and can deliver local only to portsmouth area. Thanks kev.

Yeah, dont miss turning up on site to the agent saying all your gears over there and you see a box of beads laying over the pallets touching the floorboth sides in the baking sun! Nice.....

Its alright mate, converted my garage to a workshop and have one of the best companys suppliying me rod blanks now and no stress really, the weather can do what it wants and get to drop my nipper off annd pick her up every day so its all good, still do the odd little private job but only if its piss easy!

Its alright mate, converted my garage to a workshop and have one of the best companys suppliying me rod blanks now and no stress really, the weather can do what it wants and get to drop my nipper off annd pick her up every day so its all good, still do the odd little private job but only if its piss easy!

Haha you cant quite hang your trowel up just yet then.
Got a meeting with that timber frame job mid june so keep you posted on that bud

Always good to keep ya hand in but dont miss it really, waiting around for ya money too as nowi get full payment upfront on all rodbuilds so win win! I still think u need these beads mate, u must have work coming out your ears? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.