Beads

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the customer brings you a brew and your "prepping" your skim beads :RpS_lol:

ok , tp and catnic rep came on site today (i wasnt there) the decorator phoned me , The catnic rep said ,the problem is nothing to do with them, and they will take no responsabilty for it , its nothing to do with the beads ...... and i quote " its the plasterers fault for putting the plaster on to wet " there you go , my fault . :RpS_scared::RpS_thumbup:

Last edited:
ok , tp and catnic rep came on site today (i wasnt there) the decorator phoned me , The catnic rep said ,the problem is nothing to do with them, and they we take no responsabilty for it , its nothing to do with the beads ...... and i quote " its the plasterers fault for putting the plaster on to wet " there you go , my fault . :RpS_scared::RpS_thumbup:
Got to love the excuses reps come out with!? He mixed too wet too dry not enough or too much etc etc f'ing lieing tw*TS !!!!

ok , tp and catnic rep came on site today (i wasnt there) the decorator phoned me , The catnic rep said ,the problem is nothing to do with them, and they will take no responsabilty for it , its nothing to do with the beads ...... and i quote " its the plasterers fault for putting the plaster on to wet " there you go , my fault . :RpS_scared::RpS_thumbup:

Hi Church, have you any of them beads left? Do a PH test on them :RpS_thumbup:

blimey lol im a spread not part of a csi team . :RpS_biggrin: only joking i see your point

:RpS_laugh: LOL, I'm no professor myself but if the water IS acidic (or was when you did the job - the local water supplier will tell you) then maybe wiping the stains with a soapy water* solution could sort the problem :RpS_thumbup:

EDit: *water from elsewhere :RpS_biggrin:

So the rep I got information from said its because its winter and sometimes it happens but no fault of the beads. Your reps said no fault of the product but your fault due to putting on your plaster too wet.. LOAD of absolute bull if you ask me

So the rep I got information from said its because its winter and sometimes it happens but no fault of the beads. Your reps said no fault of the product but your fault due to putting on your plaster too wet.. LOAD of absolute bull if you ask me

I agree with you chrisjack231 , these people must think we are some sort of idiots , but fair play to them telling a good lie takes a good memory and a great poker face , i think its laughable .

try some of that powderd water to dry your skim up a bit:RpS_thumbup:

how can i get it too wet ???? i did exactly what it said on the tin, sorry meant bag :RpS_unsure: :RpS_thumbsup:

I agree with you chrisjack231 , these people must think we are some sort of idiots , but fair play to them telling a good lie takes a good memory and a great poker face , i think its laughable .

I am just going to buy catnic from r and j now. Its only say over a year 500 to 1000 beads , but I would much rather buy them elsewhere than where I was due to piss poor service when you get a problem with a product.
In November I contacted jbs who make hook on beads due to the quality of the product that imo had changed- the so called hook ons fell off as you fitted them to plasterboard. I was told it was a problem with the tooling that makes them and was being sorted due to me noticing the fault. I was also told as I had 3 boxes that I had just purchased that now all need nailing on anyway "pointless product" I would have 2 boxes of the "fixed" beads sent to me free of charge. Has this happened. Has it fook . really am losing faith in several companies that don't seem to carry out what they state they will do

I am not having too much luck with beads. had my delivery today . no one home so they chucked them in 4 doors downs back yard in the pouring rain.. Nice soggy boxes that are falling to bits to now store in my garage that's full of plaster, bonding,drywall etc .Am not much looking forward having to take them all out of boxes and dry them. Thanks mr delivery man

I am not having too much luck with beads. had my delivery today . no one home so they chucked them in 4 doors downs back yard in the pouring rain.. Nice soggy boxes that are falling to bits to now store in my garage that's full of plaster, bonding,drywall etc .Am not much looking forward having to take them all out of boxes and dry them. Thanks mr delivery man
Ring your supplier and bollock them!!! I would and expect some kind of discount

I gave them a call as soon as I got in from getting my 3 year old from nursery . Explained to him as my other half is at work and I have a young son the is no way I can spend 20 to 30 minutes walking them from one end of the road to the other into my garage tonight in the pouring rain. He offered to have them replaced on Tuesday but wanted them stored in my garage. I explained that to do this I am going to have to still take all the boxes off from around them and dry them so for that reason I cant see the point of replacing but just wasting my time drying them all. Was not offered any discount but will order something soon and ask for a bloody good discount. know what I will be doing at 6 am in the morning

I'd tell them I will take my custom elsewhere if they don't give you at least one of the boxes of beads for free!! :RpS_thumbup: Because of the inconvenience etc !!

I'm sorry church I'd have to ring them if that was me it's insulting

I know mate , they were not intrested in telling the truth just covering there backside , shame really for such a big company

Last edited:
I know mate , they were not intrested in telling the true just covering there backside , shame really for such a big company
I don't do Facebook I hate it ,but could you not go on there and mention it facebook does seem to av some sway

I don't do Facebook I hate it ,but could you not go on there and mention it facebook does seem to av some sway

Not sure if it would do any good , but maybe things will get bigger and more well known sooner or later ,cause they are cutting corners somewhere , shame it would come to that tho , cause we buy these big companies products without question and buy the 100s cause there logo is a standard we rely on , and when need help or answers there lie and treat us like a fool ,well me anyway .

Not sure if it would do any good , but maybe things will get bigger and more well known sooner or later ,cause they are cutting corners somewhere , shame it would come to that tho , cause we buy these big companies products without question and buy the 100s cause there logo is a standard we rely on , and when need help or answers there lie and treat us like a fool ,well me anyway .
I just thought if they got a load of negative publicity it might help

WTF How can they tel how much water you've used if the finish is been dry 2 week ?

Really boils my p1ss that does, i can see it now a rep in a clean suit with brand new rigger boots on walking around plucking excuses out of the air, whilst holding his clipboard under his arm trying to look like he knows what hes on about. :RpS_cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.