beads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jace

[video=youtube_share;OCXW8JL9D34]http://youtu.be/OCXW8JL9D34[/video]

anyone know what beads these are hes using and where to get them from fancy giving them a try:RpS_confused:

thats wat i thought from looking but they seem too ridgid to be plastic and i thought they sounded metal when he used it:RpS_confused:

mabey not...............mabey they are plastic ones they look the same just thought they looked quite solid

Last rendering job we did the builder supplied, the beads were metal with a plastic corners that slid on. Bugger to set.
Watched a minute or so of the vid and he didn't sight the beads to the window or check margins. Didn't watch any more.

They are plastic beads they have black wings and coloured arris .do reckon he owns a rule

I would of wanted to scud those walls before I scratched them.floating left to right as well...mmm

haha i was waiting for someone to pick up on how he was floating

No idea of where to put the pressure on the trowel, must be nearly as much on the deck as on the wall.

I want some of those beads as well. Imagine it feels like you're only putting a scrape on the wall but it's really going on full thickness and also the beads magically make the wall straight without the need for any ruling off, brilliant.

someone already has arti and i dnt think he replied i just thought they might be nice and easy to level up but i reckon they are plastic and someone has blown my "nice and easy to level up" comment by pointing out the smiley drip on the header haha

I think you should tell him.....................He's only a big geordie bloke..................:RpS_laugh:

the angle beads look like the ones you get with the ewi, m r system. metal covered in plastic.

imagejpeg
Ozzys use steel ones like these look the same ish?

Power beads are Rendaplas? 50mm wings. I think they have stopped selling them.

For a good rigid bead try Pro Beads from SAS Europe. You will pay a bit more but you can feel the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.