Beads

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basher

Hi lads how do you lot stick your beads on? I have been doing them with bonding all week and it seems to allways make it so the skim has to go on really thick when reaches the bead! makes life hard lol any advice would be greatly appreicated.

i take it your talking about skim beads ? And is this on re-skims ? use multi or grip fill that will get the buggers on tighter ;)

Yes sorry church i'am on about skim beads, got a load of kitchens to re-skim out after sparks been in so been patching chases and using the left over bonding 2 stick the beads on, so will use multi from now cheers pal

while were on it what can i use to stick out side beads on? if its on to hard brick work ect

so simply monkey and myself use dab adhesive to stick beads up .........anyone else want to confess ;D

sorry simps you didn't say anything i mis read the name....and no i never use dab adhesive to stick beads, i always use the material i'm using at the time

thincoat beads i nail, dont like staple, seen them rust through. on reskim multi. render internals , multi or hardwall. outsides, render now ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.