Beads , scrim , screws , pva etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

been getting a pretty good deal on this kinda stuff recently from a company up north , they deliver down to me and are still much cheaper than local

for instance

4 boxes beads , 48 rolls scrim , 12 gallons pva and they normally throw in freebee of some kind for less than £ 200 . Do you lot buy in bulk , do these prices compare ok with what you pay ?

Blade

thats the mob , if you wait till they call you they always have a deal going on , the other ones i use are Gorilla hardware , i think they merged with UK and the other one is , bugger cant think of it off hand , ill get back to you on that one

yeah uk bought gorilla out. stolen stilton told me about them as he gets loads of stuff from them. they offered me the same deal you mentioned plus a 14" gold MT trowel, told them thats like trying to give money to a millionaire so they said they will do 10k screws instead.

my old neighbour works for sika and is always getting stuff for me for nothing plus companys like travis send him things (**** knows why) and hes not interested so he gives it to me last time i had a large tub of sika one and 2 boxes of skrim........result:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.