Beading not drying, showing through mist coat.

Members online

Tetrodo

Hi am looking for some advice, had my room boarded and skimmed 3 weeks ago. The corner beads, pretty much all of them appear to be wet. Plasterer has come and said he hasn’t seen anything like that before and said it could be something on the beading seeping through.
I’ve tried heaters in the room with windows open and fans blowing so I don’t believe it’s just still trying as there’s been no improvement what so ever all week.
nowhere else is wet just the corner beading.
Any ideas?
If it’s oil leaking through would stain blocker work on this?
thanks
67E86C46-9717-465E-A2FD-3439976E3ADD.jpeg

Attachments

• 7E978C8B-0579-482C-80D8-A792CC3A2EC1.jpeg
    7E978C8B-0579-482C-80D8-A792CC3A2EC1.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 303
It’s fine. It’s a resin/coating on the beads, so I heard, that bleeds through but won’t affect anything

paint away!

Hi am looking for some advice, had my room boarded and skimmed 3 weeks ago. The corner beads, pretty much all of them appear to be wet. Plasterer has come and said he hasn’t seen anything like that before and said it could be something on the beading seeping through.
I’ve tried heaters in the room with windows open and fans blowing so I don’t believe it’s just still trying as there’s been no improvement what so ever all week.
Any ideas?
thanks
View attachment 63799
You planning on putting burner in their

It’s fine. It’s a resin/coating on the beads, so I heard, that bleeds through but won’t affect anything

paint away!
remember donkeys years ago buying a pack of beads from Wickes (the only one time I ever did) and they felt a bit oily, exact same thing happened after plaster dried on them but I believe they painted up ok although not sure a stain blocker was used first

Any ideas?
thanks
View attachment 63799
Nowt to do with me guv.