Bathroom Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpbeds

Quick one...
Bathroom.
Not being tiled just skimmed and small tiled splashbacks.
No extractor
About 8'x8'

Normal boards or aqua panels?

;D

Aqua panel boards are not meant to be skimmed. I would use them in the shower area then moisture boards on the rest with a coat of thistlebond-it on before skimming

Cheers guys as I suspected.
Customer has used normal boards everywhere!

Not come across "moisture boards"
What are they and do you skim them?

Moisture resistant boards look like normal board except they are green. Before skimming them give them a coat over with something like thistlebond it or wba.

lol
long story that.
was here long time before most of you.
Been out the game for couple of years.
Amazinh how much you miss.

Ask danny or ChrisW who I am.
Nice to meet you anyway
;D

Oh are you the one that went missing after that christmas party which afterwards someone vanished after being caught giving ski w*nks to pensioners in the toilets? :eek:

nick0412 said:
odd? assuming u have over 800 posts i have never seen u before dp...

if i remember right he left coz of all the homophobic threads, which if i remember were targeted at him for coming out on a forum, but fair play to him he is back now ........................... oh and i think he got upset about non-plasterers coming on here for prices to compete against him ;)

ive skimmed loads of standard boards in bathrooms especially on new build is this just me ?

I to on site have skimmed normal boards in bathrooms. But if i am supplying i would go for the mr board

barryed said:
Oh are you the one that went missing after that christmas party which afterwards someone vanished after being caught giving ski w*nks to pensioners in the toilets? :eek:

Yup that was me
:D

EDIT..... Having reread this wtf is a ski w*nk????

flynnyman said:
nick0412 said:
odd? assuming u have over 800 posts i have never seen u before dp...

if i remember right he left coz of all the homophobic threads, which if i remember were targeted at him for coming out on a forum, but fair play to him he is back now ........................... oh and i think he got upset about non-plasterers coming on here for prices to compete against him ;)

Lol
that was why I left UKspreads as I remember.
Never happen. Best prices in England me!!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I believe that you should not skim MR boards as it stops them from working as they should only tape and joint, standard boards are genraly good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.