Barely competent

Members online

No members online now.
Episode 1 Applause GIF by Friends

Haha, thanks. Now I'm slightly panicked trying to figure out what to do with this damn paramount wall, preferably before my husband gets home tomorrow. I can try to sweet talk the tiler into putting up some plasterboard over it and just live with the fact that it won't be the same depth as the tile, try to do the plastering myself, or try to hire someone else.

Really wish I'd been able to knock out the wall and rebuild it!

Haha, thanks. Now I'm slightly panicked trying to figure out what to do with this damn paramount wall, preferably before my husband gets home tomorrow. I can try to sweet talk the tiler into putting up some plasterboard over it and just live with the fact that it won't be the same depth as the tile, try to do the plastering myself, or try to hire someone else.

Really wish I'd been able to knock out the wall and rebuild it!
The problem is that you are a lady who has been meddling in the affairs of men.

The best thing you can do is call your husband and admit what you have done. Tell him you now realise just how difficult and dangerous it is to be a man and never again will you go 'helping' in these matters.

The problem is that you are a lady who has been meddling in the affairs of men.

The best thing you can do is call your husband and admit what you have done. Tell him you now realise just how difficult and dangerous it is to be a man and never again will you go 'helping' in these matters.
LOL you have not seen my husband attempt to put flat pack furniture together. It's best if he cuts the hedge and I do all the stuff involving hammers. Lovely man, very smart, not good with anything at all fiddly.

LOL you have not seen my husband attempt to put flat pack furniture together. It's best if he cuts the hedge and I do all the stuff involving hammers. Lovely man, very smart, not good with anything at all fiddly.
My niece and her husband used to be exactly the same.
Then suddenly, and I mean overnight, the personal trainer who literally didn't know the difference between a flat headed screwdriver and a Stanley knife, decided to become a plumber lol
I nearly cried laughing at him.

@JessThePlasterer says similar.

All sounds very impressive until you find out that she can only skim and can only do 20m2 a day for ONE THOUSAND POUNDS.

And tries to make up the difference by selling ceiling roses to spakkers for £900.

Poor Si

My niece and her husband used to be exactly the same.
Then suddenly, and I mean overnight, the personal trainer who literally didn't know the difference between a flat headed screwdriver and a Stanley knife, decided to become a plumber lol
I nearly cried laughing at him.
no you didn't