Banjo

Nicm

Anyone use one for paper tape?Which brand is best?.Have a job coming up and builder wants paper tape used so thinking of getting one.Homax and Delco Zunder got good reviews.

Anyone use one for paper tape?Which brand is best?.Have a job coming up and builder wants paper tape used so thinking of getting one.Homax and Delco Zunder got good reviews.
I've got one but I honestly can't remember the make. We don't even offer paper tape as an option now. So few wanted to pay any extra for it and it does cost quite a bit of time.

I've got one but I honestly can't remember the make. We don't even offer paper tape as an option now. So few wanted to pay any extra for it and it does cost quite a bit of time.
It is slow by hand I’m well covered in the price for it just they seem a lot quicker.It’s all going to be skimmed so does’nt have to be fancy.Once theres no air pockets and it up a bit it could be a good move.

It is slow by hand I’m well covered in the price for it just they seem a lot quicker.It’s all going to be skimmed so does’nt have to be fancy.Once theres no air pockets and it up a bit it could be a good move.
Oh the banjo is definitely quicker than by hand. But still way slower than using scrim, plus you obviously have to do it in advance.
Word of advice, use something to re***d the plaster going into the banjo, it saves having to wash it out as often.

Need the mix right. U can have a lone of my one no problem its works good when u get used to using them. It takes a bit of getting used to like most things.

Need the mix right. U can have a lone of my one no problem its works good when u get used to using them. It takes a bit of getting used to like most things.
Thanks Keith.Hope your keeping well.See what happens.I’ll probably buy one to be honest,I hate using anyone’s stuff in case anything happens to it.

Thanks Keith.Hope your keeping well.See what happens.I’ll probably buy one to be honest,I hate using anyone’s stuff in case anything happens to it.
U can keep it lol don't think ill be using it again. All good my end nick

The homax looks good I used to use a goldblatt banjo for years until it got pinched I never replaced it I have looked at the homax online and it looks a decent bit of kit

Hired a bazooka (don’t know if it’s same thing) for a block of flats I was doing. Looked easy as f**k in the videos but what a carry on when I was using it, stuff was everywhere.