1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

Band of builders

Discussion in 'Magnetic Plaster Discussions' started by flynnyman, Feb 26, 2018.

1. flynnyman

flynnyman Private Member

Any one a member? Became a member a while back and they do some amazing work, they are doing a project at the minute called Sadies project I think. A bloke from BG called Paul who I've met and he is a top guy and another lad gave their time up to do it. I've not got a link at the minute I think it's worth waiting for the reveal which will bring a tear to your eye :) do a search and watch why it was set up its f**k**g amazing. We've all seen what @Olican has done over two weeks ( which feels like two months lol) and we've all helped. I've got an idea Im gonna run past Oli and maybe another member and hopefully this place can be more charitable :)
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Plasterers1StopShop

Plasterers1StopShop Private Member

Paul Mulinganie from BG and Tom Sandford.

Sadies Dad is a spread called Carl Jenkins.

BOB is a great thing, they have a group on FB called ‘Band of Builders’ well worth getting involved with
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

YUP BoB are a great thing

everything done all for the right reasons
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Olican

Olican Private Member

Two years more like, never posted so much :whistle:
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. flynnyman

flynnyman Private Member

Didn't want to exaggerate lol
  6. Formby plastering

Formby plastering Well-Known Member

I done a project a while back in rufford were a couple of them were involved..
    It wernt there project as such but someone got intouch with them to help.
    It was for a family the mother of the children had cancer it was her last christmas just gone and found out a month ago she had passed so sad had a little boy and girl heartbreaking .
    Massive help from everyone the house would have looked fantastic when done.
    Was really nice to help out.
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Arti

Arti Private Member

Not got FB. Is it like diy sos? ?
  8. flynnyman

flynnyman Private Member

Hmmmmmm sort of but all done by tradesmen working together with none of the snobbery and TV bullshit. You don't need to be on fb to find out what they are doing :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

yup very true...