Badly rendered wall - any rememdy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
only way to get out of this is to scrape on 3 tight and i mean TIGHT coats of exterior filler on the whole job (like in taping and jointing) sand it down and repaint.Filler is expensive but would be cheaper than knocking it all off and re-rendering. the renderer who ****** up should be knocking it off for free. Finding someone who has done this type of fix before could be hard as you have to skim the filler on in a particular way for it to work.

i have seen this type of mess before i would say that if you can afford it chip the whole thing off and redo the lot.i think it,s the best way out don,t like the thought of filling in and sanding.

only way to get out of this is to scrape on 3 tight and i mean TIGHT coats of exterior filler on the whole job (like in taping and jointing) sand it down and repaint.Filler is expensive but would be cheaper than knocking it all off and re-rendering. the renderer who ****** up should be knocking it off for free. Finding someone who has done this type of fix before could be hard as you have to skim the filler on in a particular way for it to work.
would love to see that being done:RpS_scared:

It's annoying as feck when you put "rock on" after everything you type. Isn't it getting boring for you yet? It is for me, how old are you again?

yes i know what you mean it does get annoying
all the best hector :RpS_lol:

:RpS_lol:

Well, I like it, if you and others don,t you will just have to live it as I've had too with some of the things you spout off from day to day.

Also being an ageist is against all my principals, your as old as you feel. I would also offer a small bit of advice;

"You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing" Michael Pritchard

I agree it does get annoying, very.

Rock on !

Hi as for the job he defenetly hasnt used a float. just a light sponge. there isnt much u can do with that. its terrible finish. maybe he under priced and was trying get it done on time. but with all those angles u need to spend some time. to take on a job like this he must of had some exsperence because also thr bead work is quite good round the windows. ask him why he has aload of hollows let alone the bumps. there has been pride in that work. i just put that down to exsperence. ask for some money back. and the materials ull have to suffer. and then next time u want a plasterer ask for references or if not. some clear good photos of work. sorry that u had to exsperence such bad workmanship. this has a knock affect to us plasterers.

Status
Not open for further replies.