bad day today

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj

I have just finished the second week of a 4 week intensive plastering course and really enjoying it when i receive a phone call tonight to say they have gone bust and there will be no further training taking place. Now i did a city and guilds course 6 years ago but didn't keep my hand in so the idea of the 4 weeks was to get re-aquanited with the trowel and get some time on the trowel in and hopefully move into the profession in time after plenty of practice and doing friends walls for them. My finish is not too bad but the speed is not there yet which would have improved if i was just skimming for the next 2 weeks so i'm feeling really pi**ed off right now will have to see if i can get in with a spread locally but i wouldn't hold my breath so please bear with me if i seem to keep popping up asking silly questions while i demolish and replaster my own house.

sorry to hear it mate i hope you get some money refunded ........all is not lost if you get a day with a decent spread youll make up for the last two weeks ;)

sorry to hear that mate where was the course, also make urself a plaster board wall up with some batten. and u can just keep skimming over it to get your speed backup

jj where u at mate? coz its true wot spunky says "one day with a real spread is better than any course" if ur local(ish) maybe we could sort sumin out

the building trade isnt the place to be at the mo you would be better off buying a crystal ball and answering the threads on here (what does the future hold) etc I for one am glad that this so called training school has gone tits up.

naz said:
jj where u at mate? coz its true wot spunky says "one day with a real spread is better than any course" if ur local(ish) maybe we could sort sumin out

I'm in Birmingham Naz but could travel within reason, the place was called the contuctrion training centre based in Nuneaton nr Coventry

Status
Not open for further replies.