backing substrates and questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Ive had a look at the spec sheets etc

I take it these finishing clays can be used on any form of floated backing too as well as board? or does it have to be applied to a specific type?
I could finish sand/lime/ with this ? or will it react in any way?
Do we have any prices?
What is its impact resistance like ?
This could be another weapon of great use, I am regularly working on barn conversions and period properties and with the pigmented clay finish it sounds a good option to possibly offer so far.

Rock on !

Hi,
Ive had a look at the spec sheets etc

I take it these finishing clays can be used on any form of floated backing too as well as board? yes but with a few exception or does it have to be applied to a specific type?
I could finish sand/lime/ with this ? or will it react in any way? yes you can apply over sand & lime mix and wont react as we add lime to our clays to give a slightly harder finish on occasions
Do we have any prices? yes send me your email and ill send over some prices
What is its impact resistance like ? its a little softer than say gypsum but this is also its strength because it can be repaired

This could be another weapon of great use, I am regularly working on barn conversions and period properties and with the pigmented clay finish it sounds a good option to possibly offer so far. sure is :RpS_thumbup:

it might be easier to chat over the phone when you're free 07580 331 311 Paul

Rock on !

hope this helps :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.