Back trouble

Members online

Wayners

Who limbers up before work? Was on TV yesterday. So I can't bend but my plan is to be able to by Christmas. Struggle to tie laces. Can you put hands on floor?
Everything hurts these days so I have to try something.
Here is what you need to do. Im doing it. And the exercise. Lol

The only limbering up is putting socks on , packed in the caffeine addiction and I drink masses of water , feel 10y younger

The only limbering up is putting socks on , packed in the caffeine addiction and I drink masses of water , feel 10y younger
Drinking Water is the easiest and cheapest thing you can do to help your health and wellbeing. A physio can help with suitable exercises for lower back.
Heat is the best pain reliever. Having a strong inner core is essential.

Who limbers up before work? Was on TV yesterday. So I can't bend but my plan is to be able to by Christmas. Struggle to tie laces. Can you put hands on floor?
Everything hurts these days so I have to try something.
Here is what you need to do. Im doing it. And the exercise. Lol

Barbell squat and dead lift .. Its the closest you will get to the fountain of youth ............... :coffe:

tenor.gif

My back was starting to be a problem a few years ago. Couldn’t stand for too long, couldn’t sit for too long. Hard to move in mornings. Invested in a decent paddle mixer. I’m a whole new woman!