Back spasms

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bagrat

Am sure we've all had back problems.went to back clinic last night cheeky so and so charged me 90 pound for half an hour.she said would I work for 80 a day so I said no way.so I gave her 30 quid now I've got a ceiling to do for her for a poxy 60 and me back is worse.where's the justice eh wrong game springs to mind.

why didnt you say well itll take me 3 hours, thats £30 an hour, you've just worked on me for half an hour so heres £15

I was in agony so I went back this morning.she won't talk to me until the ceiling is done.basically she done me over worst is she told me I've got enlarged liver arthritis. talk about milking your work. haven't drank for 5 years what is it olly reed plasterers

lol me too. I was at the osteopath yesterday and i'm actually in more discomfort than i was before i went!!! He told me all my problems were down to working above my head. Reckons i need 2 sessions per week for the next 6 weeks. If yesterday is anything to go by, he better send an ambulance to pick me up!

my missus did a massage course years ago. Just a basic one. Think I might convince her to do a really good one.

90 quid for half an hour!!!
f'ckin hell man she saw you coming! bloke i used to go to was 30 quid first time (hour and ten) 27 quid thereafter (one hour)
not a back street idiot either.... Paul Parkin MCsP, LCSP, (PHYS)

thats the only good thing about it... starts first click... :rolleyes)
still trying to figure out if the blowing noise is actually the exhaust blowing when it gets hot or something silly like an egr valve? f'ck knows...
theyre supposed to be ultra reliable but thats prolly cos theyre that basic theres bugger all to go wrong! i defo wouldnt have another one though...

I was in agony so I went back this morning.she won't talk to me until the ceiling is done.basically she done me over worst is she told me I've got enlarged liver arthritis. talk about milking your work. haven't drank for 5 years what is it olly reed plasterers

funny you should say this because I have a back problem in my left side also it seems to spasm sometimes but it is around the same area as the vital organs too and I often wonder is it something to do with dehidration from wich I also suffer or from drinkin back in the day? I aint paying 90 quid for bad news tho fek that

funny you should say this because I have a back problem in my left side also it seems to spasm sometimes but it is around the same area as the vital organs too and I often wonder is it something to do with dehidration from wich I also suffer or from drinkin back in the day? I aint paying 90 quid for bad news tho fek that

nah its all that squirming about in yer seat when charlie notched that penalty in front of the kop

Status
Not open for further replies.