Back Ache!!!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie

Private Member
Don't suppose anyone else has had to resort to putting on the bottom of there walls on whilst sitting on a crate!!!

Gulp only 40!!!!

Is this the begin of the end????

Zombie:RpS_thumbdn:

I did that when I was 17 and got clipped by my old gaffer.

I know!!!!

Ive gone from a pull up from bottom of wall up a good 8ft sweep just leaving 1 band across ceiling edge kind of guy... to 1 of those start at top and pull down..then pull up from waist height to top... then sit on crate pull up to middle weirdos!!!!!!!!

Gears nearly gone off before I put a wall on lol!

Id die of embarrassment at moment if I was working with anyone!!!

I bought a back stretcher thing of amazon for twenty quid. Lie on it for five min in morning and five at night and I can notice a massive difference. I'll add a link when I get home.

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Let me tell you mate am 57 and the best is yet to come:RpS_thumbsup: I was buying a dog crate and the young girl on the counter ask me do I want her to get someone to carry it to car cheeky fecker I thought.

Let me tell you mate am 57 and the best is yet to come:RpS_thumbsup: I was buying a dog crate and the young girl on the counter ask me do I want her to get someone to carry it to car cheeky fecker I thought.

lol !!!!

Would it not fit on the front of your mobility scooter?

Don't suppose anyone else has had to resort to putting on the bottom of there walls on whilst sitting on a crate!!!

Gulp only 40!!!!

Is this the begin of the end????

Zombie:RpS_thumbdn:
Your ****** mate ,welcome to the "i used to do "world :RpS_wink: hope it gets better soon:RpS_thumbup:

I also got a clip for the following

shouting HARROWWLLDD upstairs to him in the voice of steptoe

laughing at him, falling down the stairs, past me, on his arse.

pouring boiling water on his hand, which was meant to be for cleaning coving (he didn't keep his hand still)

Laughing at him for falling off scaffold and bouncing threw a window

i told him I could stop smoking at anytime I wanted, so he threw nearly 20 l&b into the canal next to where we were working.

good gaffer thought, he was near 60 at the time, nearly 70 now, took me out to play snooker, very well respected plasterer/screeder/renderer around here, good guy, taught me a lot.

he had faith in me and was proper old school.

one of first things he told me was "you're not a platerer until you can do every aspect of plastering, which is still as true to this day

Oh, and forgetting to put sheet down when I mixed on someone's brand new block paving.

that one hurt a bit more than the rest.

I know!!!!

Ive gone from a pull up from bottom of wall up a good 8ft sweep just leaving 1 band across ceiling edge kind of guy... to 1 of those start at top and pull down..then pull up from waist height to top... then sit on crate pull up to middle weirdos!!!!!!!!

Gears nearly gone off before I put a wall on lol!

Id die of embarrassment at moment if I was working with anyone!!!
Hot water bottle 20 minutes then frozen peas (or what ever the mrs says you can use )20 minutes , give it a go mate :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.