b=q dont want me

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go rock and someone else on another thread who asked about getting free advertising, i was gonna do it a few years ago but never got round to it. Firstly you need to spend a few days doing it and by the sounds of it you have a few days spare. Go around every car park ie B&Q, Homebase, bus depots, bus terminals, service stations, train stations and to be honest anywhere you walk. Firstly get yourself an old felt tip that doesnt work (the bigger the felt tip the better) and instead of writting on the back of a van, bus or train "clean me" or "I wish my wife was this dirty" write "plasterer 07*********" or if you have a website write that, this way you have your name and number written on the side of more vans and buses than you could ever afford for FREE :)

Here you go rock and someone else on another thread who asked about getting free advertising, i was gonna do it a few years ago but never got round to it. Firstly you need to spend a few days doing it and by the sounds of it you have a few days spare. Go around every car park ie B&Q, Homebase, bus depots, bus terminals, service stations, train stations and to be honest anywhere you walk. Firstly get yourself an old felt tip that doesnt work (the bigger the felt tip the better) and instead of writting on the back of a van, bus or train "clean me" or "I wish my wife was this dirty" write "plasterer 07*********" or if you have a website write that, this way you have your name and number written on the side of more vans and buses than you could ever afford for FREE :)

im gonna have to have a think about that one not too sure to be honest but it might work

stick at it, aslong as your in the van you can always drive off when if ever requested to do so by the authorities, i doubt they have a leg to stand on really otherwise they would have gone down that route or clamped you by now surely!? id pop down one night and slash the bottom of all the tonne bags, make a nice gravel/sand perch to proudly park your van upon, even more exposure! perhaps invest in a neon light for the dark winter nights but thats a while yet, lets jsut think about the present and get a nice BBQ setup, maybe even a hammock with thermal boards around it :RpS_thumbup:

apparently some people who have had a lucky miss have complained to the highways department at the council about large bags of sand on the public road with no lights or warnings because its very dangerous to the safety of road users,

Status
Not open for further replies.