Awkward pricing

Members online

Mike Harrison

Just priced a job for my best mates cousin who is also a mate of mine.i was giving my mate a hand doing something in his house and she rang him on about the price I gave her being a bit expensive he put her on loud speaker she wasn't slagging me of just thought it would be cheaper shes got me feeling a bit guilty so was wondering what everyone thought of my price
Living room 56 metres
Hall stirs and landing 30 metres
Bedroom 1 42 metres
Bedroom 2 28 metres
Bedroom 3 dab 3 boards and skim ceiling and dabbed wall about 25 metres all ceilings are artex only light patterns her husband is going to blue grit everywhere before hand I've charged £2350 with materials I live in widnes near liverpool so it's a nortwest price.

I thought so mate.hear some prices on here and think how do people charge that much.suppose it depends where you live though.

Mike f**k em dont worry about it,that's more than fair with sounds of it you've given her a 50% discount as it is..she prob thought u was guna do it for £100 and a loaf of bread,your practically doing a full refurb and will add on £30k to her house price,dont feel guilty at all,she wont when she sells the f**k*r

This is why I just stick to site work let my firm tel me how little I'm getting and try and make it pay when I've gone back in after lockdown I've f**k*d boarding and dabbing of just do 2 steady gauges a day home no later than 1.30 and I'm working in north wales getting 750‐800 a week does me at the minute that

Just priced a job for my best mates cousin who is also a mate of mine.i was giving my mate a hand doing something in his house and she rang him on about the price I gave her being a bit expensive he put her on loud speaker she wasn't slagging me of just thought it would be cheaper shes got me feeling a bit guilty so was wondering what everyone thought of my price
Living room 56 metres
Bedroom 1 42 metres
Bedroom 2 28 metres
Bedroom 3 dab 3 boards and skim ceiling and dabbed wall about 25 metres all ceilings are artex only light patterns her husband is going to blue grit everywhere before hand I've charged £2350 with materials I live in widnes near liverpool so it's a nortwest price.
Call it 2 k cash if she’s a mate init

Mike f**k em dont worry about it,that's more than fair with sounds of it you've given her a 50% discount as it is..she prob thought u was guna do it for £100 and a loaf of bread,your practically doing a full refurb and will add on £30k to her house price,dont feel guilty at all,she wont when she sells the f**k*r
So skimming a three bedder adds 30 grand to a house

Sounds about right mate . Hate when it mates and relatives expect a discount . My sister in law works in Asda but I still pay full price for my shopping . And what can these so called relatives do for us do deserve a discount .
I'm doing a favour job 2mz,bathroom for £100 as shes been asking me since jan..that includes materials aswell so that's 2 bags of multi I could get £100 for:crying:

I haven't actually mate but I've asked a multiple time is this all its going to cost me the contribution of 300 quid
I got council to do £30ks worth of work to 1 of my let's I had to pay them £3700 12 months after job was finished,I got work done..small print said I cant sell house 4 5 years or I have to either pay a %of the profit of house sold or give them £30k back lol

Mike that price is more than reasonable fella if she wants cheap rates tell her to find somebody that does cheap quality plastering

Living room 56 metres
Bedroom 1 42 metres
Bedroom 2 28 metres
How many days you allow for it, about 5 or 6? £350-£400 a day for a mate sounds a decent earner up north ha