av3ooo water pump

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjs

just about to order a nice shiny one:) hopfully blones aint gana pull my pants down over the delivery for this lol i just hope he has one in.anyone else got one of these babys on there machines??

my miss`s`said im going to be on a tool ban before long as i just bought the ritmo two weeks ago.in my defence i did say that it was not new!!! :0)

just treated myself to one today and a nice new offset spray gun
Offset spray gun do tell pwi?? I'm a machine virgin with my second hand ritmo m done one job of 70 Sqm so far and another 100 Sqm booked in and ready to fire on soon so what is an offset spray gun look like mate got a pic (just waiting for someone to state the obvious and say a spray gun off set)anyway I'm from the west country so need to see pics as we are all thick as **** down this way :RpS_lol:

The one I'm having made up is just a standard spray gun with a 300mm extension piece and the offset in simple terms it means I don't stand face on when spraying and with the extension I don't need to use a hop up on single stories. Any way best of luck with your new toy mate I'm sure once you get a few outings with it things will get easier ?

Its like the long spray guns chris. They are good because you dont need to bend or stretch to spray but i find them too big for scaffold work

Its like the long spray guns chris. They are good because you dont need to bend or stretch to spray but i find them too big for scaffold work
O ok mate hey don't forget I want your compressor in a few months time when it comes up for sale it will look great on the mantel piece lol but seriously I do want that and the spray texture gun kit that comes with.:)

yes i do have a shop of sorts. I sell PFT products and plastering tools plus bits and peices like masking, firtree plugs, gaffer tapes, nail floats, feather edges blahdee blahh. The long lance is about 100 quid plus vat delivery. The av3000 comes with all the fittings ready to go and a European plug which will need an adapter. i suggest you replace the euro plug for a 16 amp blue mutherfukka and buy a 3 way adapter to draw ur power from. innit
as far as what else you need to use the pump its a pipe from the water butt to the pump and from the pump to the machine. I reccomend a sturdy 1" suction pipe with non return valve that you drop in the butt and a sturdy 1" pipe with geka pressure fittings from the pump.

Oh right I'll check out your web site weve just bought a g4 so been getting bits from all different places I've probably spoken to u at some point lol
colin

Ok mate thanks very much ,thinking about one of them long spray guns as I'm a short c**t I have to carry a crate on my back everywhere pmsl

Sorry to throw a pebble in the pond here but I hated the av3000. Far too big n heavy for something that should be a small unit on the machine anyway. Downgraded to the av3. It also made the machine hesitate slightly on startup as it kicked in a nano second after the machine liked. A little pedrollo from machine mart with a brass impeller is all you really need but the av3000 is sexy if size or budget is not important

I had looked into other pumps goody but the av3000 is the only 1 which would turn its self of when u stoped the machine.

Sorry to throw a pebble in the pond here but I hated the av3000. Far too big n heavy for something that should be a small unit on the machine anyway. Downgraded to the av3. It also made the machine hesitate slightly on startup as it kicked in a nano second after the machine liked. A little pedrollo from machine mart with a brass impeller is all you really need but the av3000 is sexy if size or budget is not important

we have the pedrollo pump the small one pft sell or used to sell i am about to fit an auto cut out switch Les told me about as currently if we need to stop the machine for a length of time we have to unplug the pump

Status
Not open for further replies.