Around sockets again

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisus

Elite Member
Going around one socket fine, but 2 or 3 ffs is there a special tool for inbetween them like a mini speed skim or summat? :RpS_unsure:
Been using me kids ruler like :RpS_mellow:

Thanks in advance lads xx :)

What about this one the plug won't fit now :-(
used 50mm insulated boards :RpS_unsure:

Seeing as Adobe is not a building material that is used very often here in the UK I think you have mastered the art quite successfully :RpS_unsure:

you should not be plastering you are a cowboy and a thief for taking peoples money, how much did you say you was getting 60quid a day your not worth 60pence a day.
i cant believe you call yourself a plasterer yet you are asking about such simple questions all the time, you are robbing jobs from spreads who have been out there years working hard to learn there trade properly then you some little chancer prick just buys a micra and a b and q trowel and goes at it

With regards to the sockets, I've noticed that you do not loosen the sockets. I would recommend that you stick a layer of masking tape over the front of electrical sockets to prevent any plaster accidentally going into the switch or connectors. It only takes 5 seconds to protect a socket but it takes a long time cleaning plaster from crevices ^_^

I find it easier just to get my snips out and cut the switches off and get the customer to tape them back together once I've been paid my thousands of pounds per room

What's the matter with that the plug still fits?

Well I tried to plug my foreman grill in for a quick bacon sarnie before I mixed a half bag gauge but the cable wouldn't go in :-(
Dont think customer will be to happy when they try & plug the tele back in tonight :-0
glad they left me the cash on the side :)

Dont worry mate they will be well happy with that when they return. Just a heads up, a four inch flat brush wiped between them sockets will leave a peach of a finish.

Going around one socket fine, but 2 or 3 ffs is there a special tool for inbetween them like a mini speed skim or summat? :RpS_unsure:

Would have disconnected tv socket removed blanking plate unscrewed double put a bag round it and would have been a piece of p..s

but your not allowed to loosen the faces ask fine finish otherwise the plastering and electrical nazis will come and bugger you then throw you in jail

Ok you F***ers it's Mr Hillside here! The work in these here pics is Bonnie! If it were my hoose I'd be a happy chappy!

Just slap more on and go flush to sockets :RpS_thumbup:

Is this a joke

Would have disconnected tv socket removed blanking plate unscrewed double put a bag round it and would have been a piece of p..s

I know mate :rolleyes)

Watch this from 8min:30secs :RpS_biggrin:

[video=youtube_share;8CkK4cBLR5U]http://youtu.be/8CkK4cBLR5U[/video]

Lol see this spat here..... It's got a lot of uses.....sometimes I like to scrape the artex of the ceiling......sometimes I trowel my walls up with it

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lee this is getting better and better youd have thought with a good 12000 posts that people would know you but it turns out we all think your a rough f ucker haha

Hillside just uses his foot in a boot to sort live sockets out he ain't got time for putting stuff round them he's to busy robbin kids rulers off them to use as a patchin tool haha

Status
Not open for further replies.