Argument

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to price a job yesterday on the way to the gym
& gave him the price & ended up having an argument with the old bloke!!
He was saying I'm too expensive & i should be ashamed of my self charging those prices, I was like omg!
lmfao!!!!
I had to walk out in the end otherwise i would have kicked him in his basket,, lolz!!!!

I had something similar the other week to, some woman told me to get out her house cause i wanted £200 to skim 3 ceilings upstairs....And i was a robbing b*****d, Saying the other spread would skim 2 rooms for that...So i said wtf you ringing me for then?....Stupid cow...

I had something similar the other week to, some woman told me to get out her house cause i wanted £200 to skim 3 ceilings upstairs....And i was a robbing b*****d, Saying the other spread would skim 2 rooms for that...So i said wtf you ringing me for then?....Stupid cow...
People like that piss me off! Hope she gets a ruff as fcuk job!

£200 for 3 ceilings BLIMEY!!
That's cheap.
I do feel expensive now lol.
Not going to say how much i quoted as i read the rules for this forum & we can't discuss prices.

Most customers dont realise that they should be getting 2 coats of plaster. They take the cheapest price and get a rough job. Plenty of cowboys round my way and its hard 2 compete with them when the customer is a fool.

THAT is why you must leave a 1st class job everytime! People will recommend you and most will be prepared to pay a bit extra for the peace of mind of getting a good job!

haha^^^
im haveing the same problem at the moment competing against people who dnt really know what thier doin for clients who really dnt know whats goin on, ive been working on a job recently and they had best part of thier house skimmed a few months back, the plastering is properly rough the kind you could cut your hands on haha, the decorator rang me today and asked me to go back up there to sort out some more stuff.
got there and a large chunk of the plastering that was new a few months back has fallen off and the backing coat is ment to be sand and cement but this mix is sand, sand, sand and a cnutfull of cement, i had a look and just lightly touched it and managed to rub back to the brick haha.
there is soooo many parts of this house that i have to go over where the previous work is crap. BLOODY CHANCERS :RpS_cursing:

£200 for 3 ceilings BLIMEY!!
That's cheap.
I do feel expensive now lol.
Not going to say how much i quoted as i read the rules for this forum & we can't discuss prices.

It was only a stone throw from my house, i was going to pva them one night, and would of skimmed them all in a day easy....

if beer wasnt so bloody expensive these days we'd all be able to afford to knock a bit off for the old dears wouldnt we?

haha^^^
im haveing the same problem at the moment competing against people who dnt really know what thier doin for clients who really dnt know whats goin on, ive been working on a job recently and they had best part of thier house skimmed a few months back, the plastering is properly rough the kind you could cut your hands on haha, the decorator rang me today and asked me to go back up there to sort out some more stuff.
got there and a large chunk of the plastering that was new a few months back has fallen off and the backing coat is ment to be sand and cement but this mix is sand, sand, sand and a cnutfull of cement, i had a look and just lightly touched it and managed to rub back to the brick haha.
there is soooo many parts of this house that i have to go over where the previous work is crap. BLOODY CHANCERS :RpS_cursing:

That seems to be a big problem with this, i am just doing a job at the moment and they got there labourers to bead and scratch a house round and want us to top it but the sand and cement havent cured properly as you could run your nail through it so i got them to soak it down for a week and now its solid the problem could just be it went off to quick for the cement to cure or too much additive was added but keeping it wet for a week usually does the trick.

That seems to be a big problem with this, i am just doing a job at the moment and they got there labourers to bead and scratch a house round and want us to top it but the sand and cement havent cured properly as you could run your nail through it so i got them to soak it down for a week and now its solid the problem could just be it went off to quick for the cement to cure or too much additive was added but keeping it wet for a week usually does the trick.

Was having this trouble with freeflo

Status
Not open for further replies.