Are You Looking for an Apprentice

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Geason

We are looking for Plastering companies in the Greater Manchester area to employee an apprentice, we have eager canditatates looking to start an apprenticeship in Plastering,

To help support businesses create a skilled workforce, the government contributes full funding towards the costs of training apprentices aged 16-18.

Geason's had an OFSTED inspection last week and our academy and trainers were all graded an OFSTED Grade 1.

If you are interested i can provide a full meeting to identify your training requirements and determine the best way to address them. I can also signpost you to funding available for your business.

Thanks
Lynn

i have got 6 old age pensioners who want to start a plastering apprenticeship. are you able to sort the funding out for me ?

We can deliver apprenticeships to anyone aged between 16-65. However the government does not fund anyone over the aged of 24. Therefore the price would be £2000.00 at 24 monthly instalments of £83.33.

If you are CITB registered they will pay you a minimum grant of £6000 per person you put onto an apprenticeship.

If you want me to get our apprenticeship team to call you send me a pm with your details.

Thanks
Lynn
i have got 6 old age pensioners who want to start a plastering apprenticeship. are you able to sort the funding out for me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.