Are we overtaxed in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are trying to say that "england is the tail been wagged by Europe' ridiculous ,England has serious clout and is insulated from the economic down turn by the amount of foreign investment in this country. Without this investment , england would be like the "pigs" portugal ,Ireland,greece and spain, dont fall for the daily mail or Ukip baloney about crooked bananas been rejected or the holy shame of not been able to sell apples in the lb weight, its all smoke and mirrors to suit the "little englander mentality"

You just not got a clue about how Europe have taking away our powers our papers and tv news media are pro europe.

You just not got a clue about how Europe have taking away our powers our papers and tv news media are pro europe.
where did you read that? only teasing Henry, off to watch Mrs Browns Boys that I recorded last night, If i learn anything new I may come back to you. perhaps Kryptonite might stave off the europeans. I suppose we will ask them for permission to ask them if we can ask them....

Status
Not open for further replies.