are these any gud

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah they do hardwall and pretty much all bagged stuff and they really spray it lovely and creamy but they are really heavy machines and u need quite a gennie to run it

real considering a machine but my finances wnt strecth that far at the mo. . would love to spend a day spraying backing to see what its like but feel as though it would really benifit us if i invest. what do you recon for a a gud secondhand one with a genny and everfin i need to start. keeping in mind it will be mostly for hardwall and othe backing coz we dnt do may outsides in fact very little.

3k min for whole setup really....say 2k for machine and 1k for gennie. you could go for a ritmo which plugs into the mains so needs no gennie but you'd be lucky to pick one up for pennies. saying that though any of the bigger machines on 230v should be ok such as monojet 230v??? not sure if the 16amp thing on uk 13 amp is a problem though tripping consumer units etc.

goody said:
3k min for whole setup really....say 2k for machine and 1k for gennie. you could go for a ritmo which plugs into the mains so needs no gennie but you'd be lucky to pick one up for pennies. saying that though any of the bigger machines on 230v should be ok such as monojet 230v??? not sure if the 16amp thing on uk 13 amp is a problem though tripping consumer units etc.
so can you get a machine that goes straight into 110

Lee, you dont want to go near a 110 machine, they dont have the power as 420v. A lot of the time the builder will have 3phase installed for you or the silo's are sometimes 3 phase. as for second hand you will pay around what goody says but i would be carefull about buying off ebay. What would be good for you is a G4 or G5, Naz has my old G5 and, as far as i know is very happy with it. If you want, pm me or monkey with your budget and we will see what we have. Also if you buy from us you would get all the telephone backup you need and also we can give a days training. Were doing a deal on a new setup, g4, genny and everything you need for £6800

that's good advice simps but you got to bear in mind that not everyone has 7k floating about and is prob not vat reg'd etc. Yes, you will prob go to render hell and back with a machine with a few gremlins as I have but it does make your balls bigger ;)

simplybesty said:
Lee, you dont want to go near a 110 machine, they dont have the power as 420v. A lot of the time the builder will have 3phase installed for you or the silo's are sometimes 3 phase. as for second hand you will pay around what goody says but i would be carefull about buying off ebay. What would be good for you is a G4 or G5, Naz has my old G5 and, as far as i know is very happy with it. If you want, pm me or monkey with your budget and we will see what we have. Also if you buy from us you would get all the telephone backup you need and also we can give a days training. Were doing a deal on a new setup, g4, genny and everything you need for £6800
cheers mate. me and mi mate have been doin lots of taliking about it. and said nxt time we land on a decent sized float and set job we are gna invest. as for budget we just getting a new van so wen we ready we wil be lookin around the 3 to 4 mark. i know its low but thats the times at the mo. i see what your saying about second hand of ebay and that. we could end up with a machine with no fcking clue or back up wen its fcked. ill be sure to contact you though as i say we are gna invest nxt decent floatnig job we drop on cheers fela

goody said:
that's good advice simps but you got to bear in mind that not everyone has 7k floating about and is prob not vat reg'd etc. Yes, you will prob go to render hell and back with a machine with a few gremlins as I have but it does make your balls bigger ;)
no defo not vat registerd and its pissing us off trying to buy a van

hey les lord has a souped up putznecht/pft inbred up in his cave which would prob be the sort of thing that would get you going and a nice new gennie to go with it??

sorry meant hybrid lol

goody said:
hey les lord has a souped up putznecht/pft inbred up in his cave which would prob be the sort of thing that would get you going and a nice new gennie to go with it??

sorry meant hybrid lol
an inbred in a cave would do me nicley lol

whats one of these anyway and are they reliable and simple. coz i am so my tools need to be un complicated.

it's about as simple as it gets.....been fully overhauled i think not sure on the price though if it's still there but would be a good starting point from a place with full backup/training

no les has or had one that was a sort of project on the go. it was an old putznecht s44 or similar with various pft bits on it.

i can sell you a used g5 with small diesel genny, I want about 4k for them. i have too many machines and am looking to get rid of a few.

we just took on a sports center which is all multy and fancied giving it a shot at spraying couldnt afford to keep 2 machines and got the full ritmo setup at a good price m-300 is a good machine though

yeah i no i had a go on 1 a while back. i liked it but i got a ritmo so dont need 1. how u finding the ritmo for skimming?

Status
Not open for further replies.