Applying wet primers

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it the the ritmo can spray micro with the skim setup and on board compressor bit can't use the same compressor with a different set up

Thanks jrend, I'm in 2 minds whether just to take the hit and get the lk402.

Have been told that you need over 12cfm for spraying paints, fook knows, it's getting on my tits now.

Can you continuously spray yours without the need to stop and let the cylinders refill?

We have a fair few parex and krend jobs coming up and if we can save 10/14 days which would have been spent rolling and brush painting primers on the wall then it's worth doing, problem is I don't want to get something again, and be stood on scaffolding f'ing and jeffing getting 30 seconds of spraying like I was this morning.

Why is it the the ritmo can spray micro with the skim setup and on board compressor bit can't use the same compressor with a different set up

I thought you needed the bigger compressor to put anything other than standard bagged renders through the ritmo, I'm probably wrong it's all still new to me

My guess would be that you must need extra power to push thinner products such as top coats and liquid primers through or they may just end up dribbling out

Sometimes you just have to buy what you need to get the job done quickly, time is money. I couldn't be arsed filling up a hand hopper every five minutes myself.

Les has an alternative to the LK402 which is German made and cheaper. Always in stock when I go.

Status
Not open for further replies.