apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

daz1968

aplologies for my outburst yestyerday just feeling down, i really cannot afford to at the moment to invest in stilts
sorry xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

alright the mans appologised...
fair one..
we all get on one from time to time...
just plank the f'cker out mate...

Just use a hop up. It won't kill you. And when you're feeling down, do what everyone else does.......get a 6 pack doon yer neck.

diddums!

to be honest i dunno if uv had stilts in the past or not
but if you aint it will be alot easier n quicker of a hop up or planks anyway

Just use a hop up. It won't kill you. And when you're feeling down, do what everyone else does.......get a 6 pack doon yer neck.

diddums!
thats what i do casper... only I usually have to appologise the day after... :RpS_laugh:

Ah well chris, sorry seems to be the hardest word and it's too late to apologise :RpS_laugh:

never too late mate... ive had to yank myself out of the odd sticky one before today... dont tell me youre holier than thou yer glesga nutcase :RpS_laugh:

lol Glaswegians can say sorry one minute, then lamp you the next!!! Always better to hit first and apologize later! :RpS_laugh:

Aye the romans found out the hard way. They lost 5000 of their elite troops to the picts. To this day, there are areas of scotland that are not safe to venture into lol

even got yer own football league :RpS_lol:
what were that film again? looking after jojo? nuff said!

Aye and go further north and we have our very own shinty league!!! Savages running aboot with sticks in a field. Knocking 7 shades o s**t oot each other lol

Bubbles- there is/was a chippy in rough part of Glasgow that had mesh grills from the counter to the ceiling. Aye, its true lol i was in it years ago.

Shelterd life mate............it was about 7 -8 years ago, funny as fuk, like the off license behind a cage with a hole in it just big enough to squeeze a 4 pack through.......like the bronx - and East Kilbride's not even rough, or so I thought.........

Many a good fight has kicked aff in the chippy after the boozer. I was involved in a minor scuffle a couple of years ago. I decided to eat my haggis supper inside and the owner thought differently. I was told to eat outside but i'd had a skinfull and was a wee bit argumentative. Before i knew it i was lying on the pavement and my haggis was under a car lmao

LOL....I think we've all been kicked out the chippy before. I just checked and it was 10 years ago when we were up there (EK) cos it was when the foot & mouth was on. Big shopping centre with about 5 pubs and an ice rink in the middle - another first for this country bumpkin:RpS_thumbup:

EK lol i once lived there with a bird. She was a stunner then she turned out to be a complete fruit cake! Aye, i know EK well. It's a c**t of a place. Out in the middle of nowhere lol

the Milton Keynes of Scotland.

A chippy in cov town sells their uniform lol. the piss heads go in their after a nightout and think its funny to buy one for a tenner a pop.

I live in EK have done for 45 years. Only thing wrong wae it is the arse wipes fae glessga coming here thinkng they own the country.lmao
Not such a bad place tae live

even if ya did borrow the stilts it takes time to use em mate you would of still been strugglin at first just buy some cheapo ones walk round on em get use to em first

Status
Not open for further replies.