anyone thinking of giving up plastering

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
its been 2.50 for a long time you can make money on that i know a firm that pays 1.90

I got a call frok a bloke doing a barratts site asking for skimmers for £2m2. Told him I'm a plasterer not a skimmer and I wouldn't get out of bed for it. I know some people aren't in the situation to turn it down but hopefully thatll never be me.

Oh and when I told him I wouldn't get out of bed for that his reply was 'no I don't blame you'

I got a call frok a bloke doing a barratts site asking for skimmers for £2m2. Told him I'm a plasterer not a skimmer and I wouldn't get out of bed for it. I know some people aren't in the situation to turn it down but hopefully thatll never be me.

are you a very good plasterer beddy?

If they are ringing at random they must be finding it hard to get decent labour at that price ;0)

Status
Not open for further replies.