Anyone there ?

Joner

HI I can't believe that there is no one that has a machine for sale! Really I was hoping this was a proper site. But looks not just somewhere to talk about your day. Well you can do that with your wife when you get home. Can anyone help me on hear or not?

HI I can't believe that there is no one that has a machine for sale! Really I was hoping this was a proper site. But looks not just somewhere to talk about your day. Well you can do that with your wife when you get home. Can anyone help me on hear or not?
Stop being a tight c**t and buy a new one that way you know it hasn't been abused or used by people that haven't got a clue how to use them properly

james franco.gif

I've got one but after that little outburst I'm not selling it to you.

It's a proper good one too. And cheap.

So you only come on here in the hope of picking up as cheap bit of kit, don't contribute anything usefull, then bitch like a pussy when you don't get what you want?
Maybe the guys that have invested in the kit are really using it, are flat out and getting their moneys-worth.
If it was still usuable and selling they would probably do a private pm sale to someone on here that they knew, not some newbie who would probably whine if it needed a few bits and did'nt look like a brand new one.

Not everyone has a wife
Some only have pretend girlfriends
And one well respected member has a

So you only come on here in the hope of picking up as cheap bit of kit, don't contribute anything usefull, then bitch like a pussy when you don't get what you want?
Maybe the guys that have invested in the kit are really using it, are flat out and getting their moneys-worth.
If it was still usuable and selling they would probably do a private pm sale to someone on here that they knew, not some newbie who would probably whine if it needed a few bits and did'nt look like a brand new one.
The guys obviously a f**k**g dick head isn't he

yes

ignore the wife