anyone struggling this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJack

Half term. I get my eldest (10) sun till tue every week. So half term is a struggle when it comes to work. Got a sitter today but not working tomorrow. The week wasnt too bad but got a client meeting wed dinner time so hopefully I get the work as it cocks up wednesday. Then to top it all off her indoors is moithering for me to have friday off to have the day with her.I know its a bank holiday but to me its just another day.
anyone want my missus for the day. Shes expensive and moans a bit

Half term. I get my eldest (10) sun till tue every week. So half term is a struggle when it comes to work. Got a sitter today but not working tomorrow. The week wasnt too bad but got a client meeting wed dinner time so hopefully I get the work as it cocks up wednesday. Then to top it all off her indoors is moithering for me to have friday off to have the day with her.I know its a bank holiday but to me its just another day.
anyone want my missus for the day. Shes expensive and moans a bit

A bit?? Il swap mine moans a lot ;)

Mine moans when she does the cooking, the washing, the ironing, the hoovering, the dusting, o yea and the gardening, can't work out what's the matter with her :RpS_confused:

My sentiments exactly, might av to sack her and get a younger one, she dosent realise how lucky she is:RpS_biggrin:

haven't seen him on here for a while. she probably found out about his thread and kicked fcuk out of him .. :RpS_laugh:

Mine moans when she does the cooking, the washing, the ironing, the hoovering, the dusting, o yea and the gardening, can't work out what's the matter with her :RpS_confused:

its a woman thing :RpS_lol: does she moan when does the decorating :RpS_laugh:

its a woman thing :RpS_lol: does she moan when does the decorating :RpS_laugh:

its like ike the chubby brown line,
whoever invented fu###ng needs decorating and his misses points out last week he said
whoever invented decorating needs ..... :RpS_biggrin:

Just buy some duck tape!!?? That turned my missus from NoNo No!! To Mmm Mmm Mmm :RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.