Anyone selling a carbon steel super sharp trowel?

Members online

Matt1987

Long shot really.
Was just wondering if anyone is selling a nice worn in carbon trowel?
Have recently picked up a nice nick on my finishing trowel so would use this just to lay on and new carbon to finish with and s*p*r*lex/ media for final polish.
I have other finishing trowels which Ive broken in but thought noes the time to try and see what all the fuss is about for these carbon trowel.

Thanks
Matt

Long shot really.
Have recently picked up a nice nick on my finishing trowel so would use this just to lay on and new carbon to finish with and s*p*r*lex/ media for final polish.
I have other finishing trowels which Ive broken in but thought noes the time to try and see what all the fuss is about for these carbon trowel.

Thanks
Matt
Me. Yeah. I'll sell you my best skimming trowel.

Cos I'm full of tricks like that, you f**k**g muppet.

Me. Yeah. I'll sell you my best skimming trowel.

Cos I'm full of tricks like that, you f**k**g muppet.

Some of you on here are right T***s. Wasn’t asking for someone just to hand over a tool!!!! For example carbon trowel were given away/ auctioned recently for ocilons. charity
Wasn’t asking for your best skimming trowel you muppet was asking if anyone has a trowel broken in that they don’t use! I have a few trowels that are broken in for this reason but wanted to try carbon.

Long shot really.

Thanks
Matt

thats like asking to borrow someone's daughter... Not likely to happen....

however you can always ask :D

Some of you on here are right T***s. Wasn’t asking for someone just to hand over a tool!!!! For example carbon trowel were given away/ auctioned recently for ocilons. charity
Wasn’t asking for your best skimming trowel you muppet was asking if anyone has a trowel broken in that they don’t use! I have a few trowels that are broken in for this reason but wanted to try carbon.
I.ve got a mt xtra light thats not far of.
50 quid recorded delivery