Anyone near Manchester available for 3 - 4 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Render Systems

Private Member
Hi I have 3-4 days work on at the new Media City building Salford Manchester starting 12th of July its only 150 - 200 m2 of Marmorit 2 coat OCR 15mm max with mesh on concrete then 5 days off then 2 days applying thin coat acrylic must have CSCS and UTR as well as PPE, PM me if anyone interested sorry only very experienced spreads required

Cheers

Steve

I'd love to have a go at that gear and work with you mate, and so I can star in one of your videos.

I do topless for an extra little fee too :)

However I aint getting one of the tax cards.

Although a family member has one and he's moved to New Zeland so I can hyjack his details for a bit, my mate used his details last week to help his brother out on a job.

nelly said:
I'd love to have a go at that gear and work with you mate, and so I can star in one of your videos.

Although a family member has one and he's moved to New Zeland so I can hyjack his details for a bit, my mate used his details last week to help his brother out on a job.

Nisus has been using sara-spreads stuff for ages

nelly said:

They have your photo on them so unless he's a twin or the spit of you, you might have problems.

Render Systems said:
I know its Bolloks i had to get the cscs and been in the business 35 years

Im happy to pay £55 a m2 but it has to be bonny work lads, no northerners an all, pm me

Not bad money mate but I'm too far away :(

flynnyman said:
What ya payin render?
Also remember we know you charge £70 a metre ;)

i do charge that for eifs but this job is ocr and acrilic only last EIFS job i priced at £103.00 per m2 as it had loads of aslar joints in it... i got the job also but knoked it back as the company had a 90 day payment policy, so im just waiting for the job being done by another company and if the screw it up i will go and fix it on my payment terms ;)

Render Systems said:
flynnyman said:
What ya payin render?
Also remember we know you charge £70 a metre ;)

i do charge that for eifs but this job is ocr and acrilic only last EIFS job i priced at £103.00 per m2 as it had loads of aslar joints in it... i got the job also but knoked it back as the company had a 90 day payment policy, so im just waiting for the job being done by another company and if the screw it up i will go and fix it on my payment terms ;)

90 f*ckin days?

no wonder you told them what to do. I would'nt trust a builder for 90 minutes with my money

There is a company who do alot of work for schools called 20/20. They pay really top dollar but you have to wait 6 months for your money!!!! :mad:

barryed said:
There is a company who do alot of work for schools called 20/20. They pay really top dollar but you have to wait 6 months for your money!!!! :mad:

In the present economic climate its very unwise to wait that long. They could easily fold in that time school work or not.

Render Systems said:
just negociated a 2 week payment off this job with a measure after 4 days
how do mate. jst wondering if you got my pm and if you got any 1 for that wrk in manchester. as we wud be interested cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.