anyone looking for work?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Albertnobacon

Hi guys,

Got a job in Cambridge that I can't find the time to do it, it's a parex thin coat system, the job is ready to go, if interested give us a shout.

There is about 200m2 off the top of my head mate, bit annoyed I can't do it myself as its a nice job, all ground floor work.

I leave them to march onwards if I can there's to,much moisture in the air, we've had wash offs when it's been on 2 days before, you can get accelerators but it still a risk.

Owls I know we've spoke about this recently but do you and your lads literally do nothing now?

Owls I know we've spoke about this recently but do you and your lads literally do nothing now?

Yes it's a topic I've mentioned before
Are sure your not the taxman?

Were are back In tomorrow,first since Christmas ,I've been in since 2nd January but 3 lads on paye haven't.

we don't do a great deal to be fair, although it has been very mild the last week, it's counter productive setting up and costs you money. Just tick over I don't employ any subbies until march, we've got some domestic jobs to bead up, render to knock off etc, base coats to apply, and an Icf project to start and maitie coat up before the ehi goes on in the spring.

i might be the taxman. wanna bribe me?

it just seems weird. i understand where youre coming from though

Maybe weird to yourself because that isn't how your set up and operate, but to me it's the norm, tick over January to March, flat out 6 days a week march -December..

Plus it gives me time to price stuff up, from plans I receive. I've got a good 10 to do this week and not all will have a BOQ.

yeah i didnt mean youre weird lol. just meant it seems weird purposely not working for that amount of time. like you say youre used to it and still quoting other stuff so not sat on your ass all day. anyway, that bribe....

No labs or spreads just me and another guy beaded up loaded out did some reveals gonna hit a panel in the morning

Got it now........raggles.....didnt know what albert meant...:RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.