Anyone know any Company's that may be taking on in London/essex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1991

Would be interested to know if any company's that you know or work for are taking on labourers/apprentices in the essex & London

would appreciate it if you could eave the name of the company and maybe a contact number..

I am currently in my second year of collage, doing a level 2 diploma in plastering at Barking and Dagenham collage. On the days that I'm not at collage I work with a plasterer as a labourer which I enjoy doing but I would like to eventually move on to work with a company and progress from there...

Would be interested to know if any company's that you know or work for are taking on labourers/apprentices in the essex & London

would appreciate it if you could eave the name of the company and maybe a contact number..

I am currently in my second year of collage, doing a level 2 diploma in plastering at Barking and Dagenham collage. On the days that I'm not at collage I work with a plasterer as a labourer which I enjoy doing but I would like to eventually move on to work with a company and progress from there...
stay as you are there aren't many firms these days where your gonna have a job for life, a lot will just take advantage of you so stay as you are , the grass is not always greener.

Status
Not open for further replies.