Anyone got..

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought one a couple of months ago its still in its box, they are bloody massive ,you could use it as a sledge, tbh i find it best to shape the coves in with the previous gauge, roll em with a plazi then on the next hit pull a couple of tight coats, alleviates any sagging or flat spots,

i do have coving trowels, that are hand made. but i only use them for coved skirtings.
for ceilings, we fill the cove out with thistle bonding, then pull a mould along the cove, usually a plastic plate,or a paint tin lid. this way you get no sagging and the cove looks good when you have skimmed the ceiling.

I bought one a couple of months ago its still in its box, they are bloody massive ,you could use it as a sledge, tbh i find it best to shape the coves in with the previous gauge, roll em with a plazi then on the next hit pull a couple of tight coats, alleviates any sagging or flat spots,

the reason that they are large, is when you run the cove skirting, you then remove the battern on the screed and lay the screed so it all goes in as one, no joint.
the large cove trowel , means that you can lay the screed without getting to close to the skirting.

Status
Not open for further replies.