Anyone gone next day scrape with weber yet????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it does its a much quicker dryer were still doing same day but we just made it today gets dark so bloody quick:-(

i speed it up with ibrovit this time of year ,i worry about leaving it wet over night ,what with frost and rain ,if i scrape the same day ,by the time i walk away .it can rain as hard as it likes :RpS_unsure:

Yeah we're putting ibrovit in to I also hate next day scrape much better going home knowing your all done also u earn more dollar same day.

Only do our own work mate ,all the time we can ,happy that way ,been there and done all the rest ,hard enough to earn a living without all the worry with dealing with a second party

Scraped a few back this year the next day, for one reason or the other.

Vile, hard work.....

Been getting it on in the afternoons for a next day scrape with Weber, and to be fair its not too bad but were back on it first light. Parex is a different ball game with it still scrapable up to dinnertime. All this on new blockwork mind.

Thrown it on over 10mm beads Spunk and not had any problems, is K rend a bit of a **** on them mate?.

Ive used krend over 10mm beads andy tbh ive never had a panel ghost it's just from what I've heard

spray in the afternoon rub up next day with weber have been doing that this time of year for the past 7 years never lost one to frost or severe weather even left one 2 days ??

We're spraying weber in the afternoon at the minute, give the block a good soaking the day before kill the suction

I reckon these render manufacturers push these beads just so you use more mats, even saw some the other day in B&Q that must of been 20mm :RpS_confused:

well they cover your arse when the background isnt flat or whatever. theres no excuse with 15mm but yeah you do end up buying a lot of gear

if you nail beads up then probably fair enough but a 15mm bead isn't 15mm if you stick them and plum them properly more like 18

if you apply webber sto or parex gear to 10mm thickness [with out a base]and you have any issues with it they wont want to know.its bad practice, do the job right or stay at home.

if you nail beads up then probably fair enough but a 15mm bead isn't 15mm if you stick them and plum them properly more like 18
I,m with you Spunky ,we use 10 mm ,but dab them up ,that takes it over the 15 mm ,weber state a srcape back to a 15 mm thickness

Not long ago, we had a Mono job where the bricky had recessed his quoins with only 8 to 10mm depth to play with. After discussions with Parex, they recommended coating all elevations with Microgobetis to stop ghosting problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.