Anyone Else

Fair play to you... it takes a lot of dedication and discipline to do that... I simply dont have the time or the patience :-(
I love the gym that’s the easiest part, I also enjoy the diet when I’m seeing results it can be frustrating if you have a week where you don’t seem to see much progress. The mrs joins in on the diet too which makes things easier as we push each other on

The mrs joins in on the diet too which makes things easier as we push each other on

This is why we started the plank thing as it helps the mrs... she wants her beach bod back etc etc so I try and do stuff to encourage her :D

I am enjoying plastering as I am getting my strength back and I know if I go to the gym I would bulk out again quite easily but i just lead a very different life with very little solid structure so I can never be sure where I am.

This is why we started the plank thing as it helps the mrs... she wants her beach bod back etc etc so I try and do stuff to encourage her :D

I am enjoying plastering as I am getting my strength back and I know if I go to the gym I would bulk out again quite easily but i just lead a very different life with very little solid structure so I can never be sure where I am.
That would be a problem I am structured in everything I do, the time I eat, time I train, time I get up etc it’s all regimented and that’s the way I like it lol. I get really really pissed off if I miss a gym sesh or even a meal time by more than half an hour

That would be a problem I am structured in everything I do, the time I eat, time I train, time I get up etc it’s all regimented and that’s the way I like it lol. I get really really pissed off if I miss a gym sesh or even a meal time by more than half an hour

I am more fluid than water itself when it comes to that :)

I did some modeling a few years ago .......Here are some of my photos.

Attachments

• 1523797338843.png
    1523797338843.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 310