Anyone doing MP75 near Manchester soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelly

Private Member
I'm offering myself for a day free of charge because I need to test a new tool on it.

Dont worry I have been plastering for 20-odd years, and if it starts to fail I can swap to traditional methods instantly.

I never do machine work and dont know anyone who does, we have conducted other tests but not on MP yet.

If the results come up as I hope, then it will end up being in your interest eventually. (on top of having a wall done for free)

To be honest, I only really need to do one wall to conduct the full test.

Out of interest is working with MP the same as Gypsum one coat plaster?

Its a tool that may become as essential to every plasterer as a whisk. I have been trialing and developing it for some years, and been keeping it to myself. When it comes live any plasterer who doesnt buy one will be shooting them self in the foot.

its a guinea pig wearing a hat in a boat made out of a leaf being chased by a bat .......am i right?

sorry can't help but ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
no mp is not the same as applying traditional plasters

nelly said:
Its a tool that may become as essential to every plasterer as a whisk. I have been trialing and developing it for some years, and been keeping it to myself. When it comes live any plasterer who doesnt buy one will be shooting them self in the foot.
Im getting myself a gun ;D ;D ;D

keep it to yourself coz unless lord and downing are selling it or simply is promoting it the thread WILL be locked ;)

nelly said:

This will be of real interest to my old man, he's never used a whisk either :D

get the ball rolling with a patent application or it will be nicked if its any good just spend £100 and get the preliminary application in yourself.
I ended up spending 20k on a patent for a new tile spacer but still cant get it into the shops http://www.multispacer.com/

Good luck

Steve ;)

Render Systems said:
get the ball rolling with a patent application or it will be nicked if its any good just spend £100 and get the preliminary application in yourself.
I ended up spending 20k on a patent for a new tile spacer but still cant get it into the shops http://www.multispacer.com/

Good luck

Steve ;)

20k How the f*ck did it cost that much?

Trevor bayliss (bloke who invented the wind up radio) has a company that do a great deal for inventors. Its going in with them

http://www.trevorbaylisbrands.com/tbb/svcs/downloads.asp

Hi nelly
trevor bayiss wants % of your company and will not put any money at all into it... if he gets a big company to manufacture it you may get 10% royalties on profits
i spent 20k as 7k went on lawyers for the patents... which you will need then i spent another 10k on the tool/mould to be made in china to make the multispacers and 3k on prototypes anyway best of luck mate anything that makes my life easier at work will be well worth paying for... cant forget the first time i used sticky scrim.... LUXURY... then a proper whisk..... DOUBLE LUXURY... and saved fortune on labourers... cant wait to see what you have invented... keep us posted as very interesting
Cheers
Steve

Render Systems said:
Hi nelly
trevor bayiss wants % of your company and will not put any money at all into it... if he gets a big company to manufacture it you may get 10% royalties on profits
i spent 20k as 7k went on lawyers for the patents... which you will need then i spent another 10k on the tool/mould to be made in china to make the multispacers and 3k on prototypes anyway best of luck mate anything that makes my life easier at work will be well worth paying for... cant forget the first time i used sticky scrim.... LUXURY... then a proper whisk..... DOUBLE LUXURY... and saved fortune on labourers... cant wait to see what you have invented... keep us posted as very interesting
Cheers
Steve

It might not be even patentable I have no idea how patents work I aint giveing no lawyers 7 grand either way they can f*ck off!

Im allready sick of all the phone calls and mither, but I got a serious result today (well hopefully) a certain company maybe about to let me use their brand name.......fingers crossed

nelly said:
Render Systems said:
Hi nelly
Cheers
Steve

It might not be even patentable I have no idea how patents work I aint giveing no lawyers 7 grand either way they can f*ck off!

Im allready sick of all the phone calls and mither, but I got a serious result today (well hopefully) a certain company maybe about to let me use their brand name.......fingers crossed
Any more info on this great invention mate

Status
Not open for further replies.