Anybody want a 5 grand damp Job!

Members online

reeves1985

Just been to look at a job for a letting agent
Landlady paid someone 5 grand to do 4 walls. All the job was was a hack off and tank with bitumin then patch up.
If that's not bad enough agency rang me today to ask if I'd go look at it to sort it out.
So went in and WOW.
I drilled wall to check what they had done.
They hadn't even painted with the bitumin. Left all their rubbish.
They've used 2 bags of dri coat on the worst walls and then bonding on rest.
Basically just hacked off then patched back up. Hadn't even took skirts off. 20170210_162855.jpg 20170210_162859.jpg 20170210_162902.jpg 20170210_162920.jpg 20170210_162922.jpg 20170210_162931.jpg

Drilling a wall you have concluded 2 bags of dri coat was used, no bitumen and bonding on the rest lol, you my friend are a genius.

How do they sleep at night? Report them to the police
I don't actually know who did it.

I only ended up being in contact with the agency by luck.
Had some trouble with a con woman last month not paying me.
Posing as the landlady/owner. So went into the agency to see what crack was to be told she isn't the owner and was a contractor that been sub contracting work out and not paying the trades. Invoicing actual landlady for twice the amount.
The agency told me today they've had about 10 trades in kicking off in total.
I was the only one that got paid in the end.
I was just great full at first that they actually helped me by giving me as much info as they had.
So stumbled on all their plastering work out of it.

Drilling a wall you have concluded 2 bags of dri coat was used, no bitumen and bonding on the rest lol, you my friend are a genius.
No mate the clue was in the rubbish they left.
Left all there empty bags.
The drilling was to see if they had painted it as they said they were.

What's up your arse tonight if I wanted a slagging match I would have asked. That's 2 posts you've been a prick on.
If your just posting shite f**k off somewhere else.

No mate the clue was in the rubbish they left.
Left all there empty bags.
The drilling was to see if they had painted it as they said they were.

What's up your arse tonight if I wanted a slagging match I would have asked. That's 2 posts you've been a prick on.
If your just posting shite f**k off somewhere else.

Maybe you was unaware but I'm the bullshit police monitor for the forum, it's my duty to check and correct posts

It's true I have appointed @gps to look into fake news and from now on he will no longer be posting fake news but pulling people on it, you have been warned :) oh I will look into any disputes x

Last edited:
It's true I have appointed @gps to look into fake news and from now on he will no longer posting fake news but pulling people on it, you have been warned :) oh I will look into any disputes x
Is that true @gps ? Don't let him fool you mate! You will loose your identity!

I have only ever reported on factual news,
And will continue to do so, so he is quite correct in saying I will not report on fake news lol
Just remember this position is only a trial I will be keeping an eye on you xx

Reactions: gps