any work north west

Status
Not open for further replies.

big al

hi all, just been searching the web for work and guess what, cant find owt...i know im new on here but id thought id give it a go..dont suppose any one knows of work up north(fleetwood,lancashire) or anywhere in country come think of it..willing to travell anywhere for the money..were a couple of spreads, can do all aspects of the job,(internal,external,lime plastering/rendering...the lot) to a very high standard..any numbers would be greatly appreciated..thanks alan

Have you looked on jobcentre website i saw a few jobs manchester, liverpool also have you got a CSCS card coz most are asking for it?

big al said:
hi all, just been searching the web for work and guess what, cant find owt...i know im new on here but id thought id give it a go..dont suppose any one knows of work up north(fleetwood,lancashire) or anywhere in country come think of it..willing to travell anywhere for the money..were a couple of spreads, can do all aspects of the job,(internal,external,lime plastering/rendering...the lot) to a very high standard..any numbers would be greatly appreciated..thanks alan
Who`ve you been working for mate im in Cleveleys

hiya flynn i havent seen any in manchester mate what i was saying the other day about a trainee card wasnt a pop at you it was a question because i have a trainee card does that mean it will limmit me to what sites i can go on

Na should get you on site but youve gotta think who will employ a trainee to plaster appart from another plasterer? Cant find it mate i think it was in bolton.

alright all..yeah ive got me cscs card no probs there..ill try the job center site..cheers
Also we mainly do joe public work, just word of mouth really, but weve got nothing coming in at the moment..we do all of new look constructions work and a few small building firms...who do you do work for jetman??

big al said:
alright all..yeah ive got me cscs card no probs there..ill try the job center site..cheers
Also we mainly do joe public work, just word of mouth really, but weve got nothing coming in at the moment..we do all of new look constructions work and a few small building firms...who do you do work for jetman??
I sub between a few plasterers mate, dont work round the fylde its crap

nar mate never worked for brownie...know a few lads who do tho..i believe he just got rid of a load of men.

sure do mate. thats who i was gunna say.. i used to go to college with kev..i think quinny was their to

Status
Not open for further replies.