Any spreads had this op before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashleyscoob

Got to have a actual crucial ligament reconstruction op done on 25 th this month ,anyone else had the op as got to have at least 3 months off work want to know if they have how they got on when going back to work , would have to be mega busy as well lucky have two lads that work for me so least will still be earning

Best of luck, I know little about that operation, hoping its not too painful and disrupting to your life

Got to have my crucial ligament removed from right knee then a graft from my hamstring is used a a new one which will be screwed in place no driving for 6 weeks they say should be back to sport in 6 months to a year , all because played rugby against my 8 year old son and his team

One of mates mates had this, due to rugby. Still not back playing after a year. He is a builder and managed to get back into work after 7 months. Definitely worth paying for a decent physio for rehab etc.

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Had my cruciate done in 98 and I had flipped my cartalidge too. Football.
12weeks off work but my advice would be to do the exercise that the Physio tells you to do and more! A mate of mine didn't and limps to this day!

Good luck mate. Did my ankle really bad playing footy and doc said if I damage it anymore id have to have something similar. Safe to say I haven't kicked a ball since. Hope it all goes well

Sis had this done after playing football still not right after 16 months had to go in 2nd time round. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.