Any quality lads in Devon ?!

Members online

Jmcl101

Hi all.

Gone and broke my humerus (no so f**k**g humorous believe me hurts like duck!) in 2 places and can't hold a hawk !

We've got a million pound house on in between Exeter and Taunton.. is there anyone on here decent that wants some work ?

Pay top rates and the runs are HUGE, most walls are 25sqm plus and straight run. There's 1500sqm to go at there. Hit me up if you can help, work must be faultless though obv!

J

how the hell did you do that!!??

Playing bloody football :(

Haven't played since my daughter was born (she's 3 now) and trained pre season this year and enjoyed it so much I decided to play again. I mullered this lad in a tackle (took the ball and him I'm not that unfair) and he landed on my shoulder and snap. Double segmented fracture :( been a lot more painful than my leg was when I broke that. At least my club is top of the league and has given me some insurance for my injury every cloud. Not sure which is worse, the pain or being stuck at home with her all day

Was gonna offer help an that, then noticed the walls were HUGE, and the expected finish was to be faultless..........ffs
I bet even the cupboards are big.......ffs.......lol....:p
Anyhoo, hope you mend soon matey, and that you can get the help you need.

Not Bobby "Braille " Ben?? So called because if a blind person was to run their fingers over his finished walls they would be able to read a story !!?? :eek:

lol I plastered a room for a blind fella once, it had to be bang on because he checked it with his hands. He told me it looked great [emoji106]

lol I plastered a room for a blind fella once, it had to be bang on because he checked it with his hands. He told me it looked great [emoji106]
was it a sight for sore eyes. did he have an eye for detail. was there plaster as far as the eye could see. did it have to be seen to be believed ........................taxi

Im not too sure if id want someone sniffing my rooms !!
I dont think id get paid !!

me-dont-double-text-they-still-wont-reply-me-double-15190840.png