Any outings in the calendar??

Members online

JayJSF

Any spray days, tours, demos etc anyone know of coming up this year??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Screenshot_20170407-182817.png

article-0-0046AD8C00000258-641_634x438.jpg
This man had an outing the other week. Apparently hes G**............. who would of thunk it:loco:

Im in and what a few seasons this is going to be. Things in my life that i want to see before i die. Rare my kids well so they are decent people and doing well in life. Celtic to win 10IAR. Celtic to win the european cup and to see a united Ireland. With Brendan singing that deal yesterday, 10IAR looks a cert. I remember the old Rangers doing 9IAR and it felt so depressing growing up watching it. Finding out they cheated there way to it makes it even worse. Ours will be as clean as it comes will make it even more sweater! HAIL-HAIL!

got a British Gypsum mine tour on the cards later this year :D

I was at a @knauf spray day today in Fareham :D

Have done a mine tour yet! Was looking for an airless spray demo so the Knauf thing would have been perfect!

Is there a section on here for training day etc that are coming up??

Have done a mine tour yet! Was looking for an airless spray demo so the Knauf thing would have been perfect!

Tbh the manufacturers are crap using social media to advertise things, they only push products. Even if they put something up on twatter or factbook or here, it's usually on such a short notice only a man who's on the dole could attend it

I will be announcing dates :D Friday was a last minute thing for me... was only deciding when I woke up if I was going or if I could make it...

The mine tour is an awesome day :D and the night out after is a good laugh :D

Tbh the manufacturers are crap using social media to advertise things, they only push products. Even if they put something up on twatter or factbook or here, it's usually on such a short notice only a man who's on the dole could attend it

Yeah that should be improving more so in the future :D