Any one got this gun

Ftp321

As above
Screenshot_20200501_214735_com.android.chrome.jpg

Do you use guns any with material shut off @Tom81? I bought a long gun with shut off but felt like it was causing a few problems. Felt like it was causing little back ups. Quick reverse and open the gun again and it went through.
Might shut off until I can neatly get it to a bucket and then open it up again to relieve the pressure.

No mate I just use a standard gun
But I'm on the lookout for new ones that might come out that have better control of spray pattern not so bothered about material shut off for the reasons you've mentioned

Do you use guns any with material shut off @Tom81? I bought a long gun with shut off but felt like it was causing a few problems. Felt like it was causing little back ups. Quick reverse and open the gun again and it went through.
Might shut off until I can neatly get it to a bucket and then open it up again to relieve the pressure.
I've got a gun with material shut off. Wouldn't dream of using my Ritmo again without it.

Do you leave it shut off @Wezly or just for enough time to get it sat in a bucket?
We do as above, less stress. I had the previous PFT gun with pressure shut off, the orange one, when it worked it was great but sadly didn't last long, on a shelf in lock up in bits now.

They have really got us by the balls with this machine business,
You see similar kind of engineered things in agricultural shops, irrigation attachments etc
For under £50
Absolutely right. Even the machines themselves are way overpriced IMHO.

Do you leave it shut off @Wezly or just for enough time to get it sat in a bucket?
I turn the air off to stop machine and run the excess pressure out on the wall for a couple of seconds, shut the material valve off, then a quick split second blast of air to clear any material that's sat in front of the airline. No need for a bucket or the file that way.

No mate I just use a standard gun
But I'm on the lookout for new ones that might come out that have better control of spray pattern not so bothered about material shut off for the reasons you've mentioned
What you looking to spray bud?

Yeh mate plastering & drylining an old boozer Stourbridge that’s being turned into some flats, I’ll lend ya my jetset for a few weeks if ya want to have a play and get it out ya system lol you still grafting kid?
Flat out and back to it mate loads and loads lined up as well, first week back and it's f****** killed me to be honest,
That's very good of you to offer mate, but my other mate is still asking for his younger men boards back that I borrowed 3 years ago,
I've got the swing gun is it not similar to that

Flat out and back to it mate loads and loads lined up as well, first week back and it's f****** killed me to be honest,
That's very good of you to offer mate, but my other mate is still asking for his younger men boards back that I borrowed 3 years ago,
I've got the swing gun is it not similar to that
Fcuk that then it'll stay in the unit lol, nah mate the swing guns good but controlled off air pressure with the jetset you adjust the air at the gun to get the right spray pattern but it’s got an automatic cut off lead so when you turn the gun off the machine stops dead with no overspray tbf there very good bits of kit if your willing to push the boat out.

Fcuk that then it'll stay in the unit lol, nah mate the swing guns good but controlled off air pressure with the jetset you adjust the air at the gun to get the right spray pattern but it’s got an automatic cut off lead so when you turn the gun off the machine stops dead with no overspray tbf there very good bits of kit if your willing to push the boat out.
f**k why didn't you say earlier,
Going to buy one on Monday then
Do you spay bacecoat 10mm with it

f**k why didn't you say earlier,
Going to buy one on Monday then
Do you spay bacecoat 10mm with it
lol I told ya in our private sexy messages lol,
Yeh ya can spray 10mm in one pass, if you buy the set in the case you also get the angled gun and can attach standard spray caps, I’ve sprayed mono with the straight gun and nozzle without fcukin about, but that’s cus I’m big in the game lol

lol I told ya in our private sexy messages lol,
Yeh ya can spray 10mm in one pass, if you buy the set in the case you also get the angled gun and can attach standard spray caps, I’ve sprayed mono with the straight gun and nozzle without fcukin about, but that’s cus I’m big in the game lol
I remember our sexy private chat very well you didn't say f**k all about adjusting the air at the gun

I've got the standard gun but the plastic tube has split but have been looking at the long reach guns with the material shut off anyway..

Will try and buy tube as well though and repair the old one..