Any one from brighton or east sussex

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnawalker

Hi everyone i joined yesterday and ii am finding some good info on this site and was wonderinging if anyone was from brighton or surrounding area. its very snowey down here at the moment.

Mine too, thats why im here. born and bred in Brighton though. Pleased to meet another local spread on here.

im only an improver im looking for work at the min as got layed off cause had no work for me, so where bouts in brighton u from i live on lewis road!!!

Im from the borough of 5ways. I'm an improver too, pretty quiet myself, but had a good run into xmas. Am working at home this week.

I live in Portslade,not far from u guys. Ticking over at the moment and if it wasn't for my regulars I would really be struggling. The weather only makes it worse and I've got a fair bit of rendering lined up.

Ok nice yeah the weather is pretty bad if you need a help with any work you have lined up let me know as currently not working and getting bored of sitting around nice one John

if you local chaps drop me a private message I will hand delicer som tpf mugs to you as I often like to go on jaunts when the sun is shining....

It's all about bromance and Danny when was the last time you were in Brighton will drop my number to you as well nice one!!!

Evening Bill, glad someone is ticking over. Nice to meet another member from the BN postcode. Might be a bit cold to be out on the phish tomorrow though...

Status
Not open for further replies.