Any machine guys available next saturday (Birmingham)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi im looking for somebody with a machine to come and do a sray of weber pral m in chalk next saturday in Birmingham.
All i require is someone to come and bring there machine and do a large gable and the front of a house 1on spray gun and one loading machine me and my guys will do the ruling and spatting and rub up day later next day everything else will be preped as far as beading ect, would like to start spraying at about 11am untill finish, about 100 sqm
Straight forward job with experianced mono guys the only reason we are not spraying ourselves is because i have not replaced my machine that got nicked although will be replacing soon.
Any body intrested please ring or text me on 07866731645
Flexible payment terms :RpS_thumbsup: at end of day
Looking for overall day rate rather than sqm price been as me and our guys will be ruling and rubbing up, cheers
Martin

Think he wants someone to turn up for £300 with a machine ,bang it on and he earns £1800

100 metres is fairly going some aswell this time of year, its a fair offer but id sort the money up front with it,
working on a Saturday dinner time onwards aswell :-0

Just spraying for mono teams is in my mind a good set up ,i think it can work well ,as i have said in the past

Thought about this aswell Keith but a mate did it for a gang a few years ago and they were clueless. He had to jump on the ruling and spatting and was a tad pissed off by the end of the shift lol.

@ bobby...yeah a ritmo could do 100m in 5 hours the question is can the guys behind keep up ! @Keith..... yeah it would be a good setup but like andy m says the guys ruling would need to know what they are doing or you could end up doing it all yourself but obviously less would get done but that would be the problem of the guys who agreed a day rate @flynnymann.... if it rains and nobody works, nobody gets paid but I would check the weather the night before anyhow and if it looks bad re-arange for another saturday

im not looking to get anyone cheap im just looking to pay a fair and realistic price , you tell me what you want and i can either agree or dont agree, I want it to be beneficial for both of us.
yes I could get a machine from plasterers one stop shop but I wont get a operator and a guy spraying, im pretty busy at the moment and want to get the main area banged out !

Last edited by a moderator:
When we spray mono I rule behind my guy.i let him spray 10m2 in front and it works well.i would do it if closer.6 hour round trip for me!!!

It is a good idea if it works for both parties. The guy with the machine will want his labour and some capital repayment for his van and fuel plus the machine and r&s wear.

So not how much for the owner of the machine but capital repayment as well. It will be cheaper than hiring a machine. Good luck with it.

I would want £100 plus my labour and fuel. (not that I am offering because I am not)

It's been mentioned before and there was a guy offering
this exact service but you will have to search the forum for him

Lads I'm buying a ritmo off the blones now, thanks for your replies but I will sort it myself now, Keith just to let you know I was prepared to pay in the region of £400 for the day as I know if we could spray for 4-5 hours flat out that it would be well worth the cost thanks anyway lads

Lads I'm buying a ritmo off the blones now, thanks for your replies but I will sort it myself now, Keith just to let you know I was prepared to pay in the region of £400 for the day as I know if we could spray for 4-5 hours flat out that it would be well worth the cost thanks anyway lads
Maybe get one of them Apple iPhone tracker tablets and hide it in the machine so if it goes missing you might get it back :)

£400? That is a fair offer.

your a fair man ,best of luck:RpS_thumbup:

All sounds good mate , but you spend alot of the time sitting in the van this time of year:RpS_cursing:
I have only used a G4 and an old bauknecht in Germany. Did both internal and external I do mainly domestic and a few commercials but no site work and wondering if its worth looking at a machine or not?? Like look of them ritmo things but not sure if would get used enough?? I do a lot of sand cement work so not sure?? :RpS_confused: What are the limits of those ritmos and can you spray anything with them?? Like hardwall multi and k rend Tyrolean ??

I have only used a G4 and an old bauknecht in Germany. Did both internal and external I do mainly domestic and a few commercials but no site work and wondering if its worth looking at a machine or not?? Like look of them ritmo things but not sure if would get used enough?? I do a lot of sand cement work so not sure?? :RpS_confused: What are the limits of those ritmos and can you spray anything with them?? Like hardwall multi and k rend Tyrolean ??
Spray most bagged stuff mate ,it depends on your set up ,sort of work ,have you got a lad ,ect they are not for everyone , i have one only for mono ,suits me

Spray most bagged stuff mate ,it depends on your set up ,sort of work ,have you got a lad ,ect they are not for everyone , i have one only for mono ,suits me
Yep I have an apprentice but a lot of these new render finishes are sprayed and much easier (eg tyloean or that roughcast looking one I've seen) ??

Yep I have an apprentice but a lot of these new render finishes are sprayed and much easier (eg tyloean or that roughcast looking one I've seen) ??
It can add a string to your bow mate ,you might not use it all the time , but does help out on the old bones :RpS_blushing:

Wish I had a machine as £400 a day is bloody good money !!
If you had your own machine you would earn alot more then that , even though the guy was offering a fair price ,i feel bad ,as i came across a bit of a tosser . so sorry mate :RpS_blushing:

If you had your own machine you would earn alot more then that , even though the guy was offering a fair price ,i feel bad ,as i came across a bit of a tosser . so sorry mate :RpS_blushing:

Don't be daft Keith your a good lad :RpS_thumbup: are the machines powered by a Genny over here as in Germany you needed a 32amp kick ass plug (stark Strom) ze Germans called it

Status
Not open for further replies.