any ideas on this one???

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

big ali

just done some rendering for a customer and they have asked me to look at another "little" job for them
they have a set of concrete stairs leading from a patio area up to a brick wall (they had some work done a while ago and the builder bricked a doorway up so the stairs lead nowhere now), the height of the risers is all over the place , prob about an inch and half difference in them, and they want the stairs making good, does anyone know of any resin based sticky stuff that i could use to raise the height of some of the treads or is it a no go

just done some rendering for a customer and they have asked me to look at another "little" job for them
they have a set of concrete stairs leading from a patio area up to a brick wall (they had some work done a while ago and the builder bricked a doorway up so the stairs lead nowhere now), the height of the risers is all over the place , prob about an inch and half difference in them, and they want the stairs making good, does anyone know of any resin based sticky stuff that i could use to raise the height of some of the treads or is it a no go

Try resin bonded gravel, you can build up to 50mm with this stuff and it's none slip
Resin Bonded Stone Applications, PICSBOND

I've repaired the odd step using sand/cement/grano with loads of pva in the mix (I know) Done one for my sister about ten years ago and I walk over it most days, still good as new:RpS_thumbup:

I've repaired the odd step using sand/cement/grano with loads of pva in the mix (I know) Done one for my sister about ten years ago and I walk over it most days, still good as new:RpS_thumbup:

christ ive heard all about you cumbrians and your sisters but nearly every day your round there thats just wrong:RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.