Any good 110v site lights around

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay away from halogen lights if your running them from a Genny. Fs I thought my Genny was going to explode when had them all on. And not only that, it was drinking the juice like an alcoholic. I ended up buying new ones. 12w led lights. They are more expensive that halogen but worth the money IMO.

Stay away from halogen lights if your running them from a Genny. Fs I thought my Genny was going to explode when had them all on. And not only that, it was drinking the juice like an alcoholic. I ended up buying new ones. 12w led lights. They are more expensive that halogen but worth the money IMO.

I think u could do with a new genney. ;)

image.jpeg
This is the best one I've found its free no cables etc reliable here average 320 days year , runs for minimum 9hrs in winter encouraging early finishes(y) and good 18hrs in summer allowing plenty of beach time after work:birras:

I just recieved my wobble light 110v last week I use on domestics, cracking boy of kit , same place just generators. Good service , had a broken one delivered , they had one sent to replace recieved Thursday ... Best light I've worked with can't rate enough

I just recieved my wobble light 110v last week I use on domestics, cracking boy of kit , same place just generators. Good service , had a broken one delivered , they had one sent to replace recieved Thursday ... Best light I've worked with can't rate enough
If this is the only light source in room how good light is it.

Them wobble lights look like they just throw light around the room and not much up near a ceiling and particular in the corners of a ceiling. Although that's just looking at YouTube videos

I only do domestics and have just changed to l e d's as I was fed up with the heat off halogens, bulbs blowing, and nearly melting my extention leads.....

I only do domestics and have just changed to l e d's as I was fed up with the heat off halogens, bulbs blowing, and nearly melting my extention leads.....

Halogens are a fcuking nightmare for bulbs blowing! Hate the fcuking things. Only good thing they are for is warming up the labourer when he's not doing anything.

Them wobble lights look like they just throw light around the room and not much up near a ceiling and particular in the corners of a ceiling. Although that's just looking at YouTube videos

They're bright enough.
Screenshot_2016-01-23-18-52-27.png
Screenshot_2016-01-23-18-54-42.png

Screenshot_2016-01-23-18-49-06.png

Attachments

• 20151112_183017.jpg
    20151112_183017.jpg
    903.1 KB · Views: 299
Here's mine highlighting some of the shittest work I've seen for a long time. The customer was happy aswell :mad:
image.jpeg
G

Here's mine highlighting some of the shittest work I've seen for a long time. The customer was happy aswell :mad:
View attachment 9513 G

Did kitchys man do that for ya lol. all jokes aside, you throw a light over most work like that and you'll find a few blemishes(not as bad as yours thou). Ive done it with good plasterers work before when I was younger and a boot in the arse for it. They said, if it looks OK to the eye standing near it, its good enough.

image.jpeg
Did kitchys man do that for ya lol. all jokes aside, you throw a light over most work like that and you'll find a few blemishes(not as bad as yours thou). Ive done it with good plasterers work before when I was younger and a boot in the arse for it. They said, if it looks OK to the eye standing near it, its good enough.
Fair comment but I'll throw some more on. I don't make a habit of slagging other people's work but this one pissed me off when he stole a job that was supposed to be mine and he charged the same as me :mad:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The question I am asking myself are they worth getting,buy a transformer then a wobble light,then extra space they take up in van,humping it into a domestic etc,,,
Better than what Ive got?
If it improved end product.

Status
Not open for further replies.