Any electrical geniuses out there?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbles65

I'm thinking of making a wind turbine for my allotment - just to charge drills/drivers and supply a bit of heat maybe. Anyone got any ideas? :RpS_thumbup:

Yeah, I just like the idea of 'free' energy spunkster..............I'm working on a heat generator made out of an old bed frame and old cider cans, I've got loads :RpS_lol:

Obviously you dont have it but down South we use something called mains electric you just need a pylon thing nearby and you can hook into it, ile try and post a pic of what one looks like, you cant miss them they are quite big.

just take the insides out of a wind up radio and add some more wires :RpS_thumbsup:

I hear there are plans for a massive pipe to pump it all down here. That will put your council tax up a wee bit.
So no weeing in the water before it comes down here OK ...:flapper:

ours wont go up theyv put londons up enough to pay for ours :RpS_thumbup:
if you stop putting it in the ale then youd have plenty left

why would they ask you??? its a big event right on ya door step you should be HAPPY pmsl:RpS_lol:

has anyone seen that program where they powered a radio from potatoes and other random food?? something to do with 2 metals, copper and zinc or something, reacting when both wired in the food.

so, grow loads of potatoes bubbles

Al you need to nick a windmil from a crazy golf course, nick next doors hamster and its wheel and hook the two up

i got a small windmill form a chandlers, they work best in windy conditions , but they keep my battery charged,there ok , but most things i run off the battery are 12v

Why use wind? Make something that attaches to your drill! So when the chuck spins, it creates energy that you can reuse to charge it back up when it runs out!

I had an idea once about recovering all the vitamins people take when they're expelled from them in the form of urine.

you could make millions boiling up piss and distilling the vitamins over

i got a small windmill form a chandlers, they work best in windy conditions

Bullshit, what evidence have you got to back this up?

I'm getting sick of people putting wildly inaccurate and unsubstantiated facts on this forum. :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.